Exposition Schmexposition

After a few hours, when the sun was replaced by the moon, you were finally done with explaining your weird mental "guests" what has happened on earth for the last 5000 or so years, and they were don telling you all about themselves, their race and that war they kept talking about.

"So you three are alien rebels?! Thats actually pretty cool."

Well,if you put it that way, it does sound "cool".

After that, you deduced what limbs belonged to who. A large and brawny green arm growing out of your side, along with one of your now two left legs, belonged to Jade. The other left leg was shorter and more plump, and blue, same with an arm that grew out of your stomach area. Those were Azorite's. And finally the incredibly thin and short dark pink arm (located on your lower right hip) and matching leg were probably tourmaline's, even though she refused to tell you.

So, now that that boring piece of exposition is over,what now, oh WISE human?

That was actually a good question. Where can a walking freakshow like you guys go? "Wait, where were we dropped of in the first place?!"

Ehm....according to that sign....this place is called keystone.

Humans and their idiotic naming habits....

You shrugged off the mean comment, and looked around a bit more. You saw the before mentioned sign, a long straight empty highway, and some bushes to hide behind.

You tried to be as confident as possible, and give tourmaline an amzing answer, but sadly, you had no idea.

Typical, a human that doesnt know something...

Seriously, what is your deal?! I thought we rebelled to save this species, not to badmouth it, bucko.

Thats none of your concern! And what does that word even mean?! How did you learn it?!

I found it in the humans memory.

"Wait, you guys can read my memory?! Stay out of there!"

Sounds like i have some snooping around in your mind to do...

Oh no you dont! Its not your mind!

Suddenly, the arm that once belonged to Jade, moved without your control and punched Tourmaline's foot, that tried kicking back. Before a full scale mental and physical battle played out though, Azorite pleaded everyone to stop, and told us she knew where to go.

Ehm...i calculated that by the way that the stars are visible in this human month and place, that the old crystal gem headquarters are pretty nearby.

"really?! Please show us the way!"
Her arm pointed to the left of where we currently were, and slowly, while hiding from cars behind bushes and trees, and internally still arguing about pretty much everything, from if we were going to switch who was in control of the body every day, to the negative aspects of humour in a dictatorship.

A day later, you finally arrived, according to Azurite. You sat down on the grass, still exhausted from all the walking, stumbling on four legs, and walking against things due to your horrible eyesight. You searched for a nice big tree, you climbed in it with your many arms, and started to drift off, even though Azurite and Jade tried to keep you awake, so that you could visit the temple. Azurite was surprisingly silent. You told yourself you'd ask her about it tomorrow, and went to sleep, while looking at the nearby billboard.

'Welcome to Beach City!'