«chapter 10»

Chapter 10
•Louis

I felt sad having to walk away from Harry, but it was about time I collected Liam and Zayn, since neither of them could drive, and we headed back to our flats.

"Soo..." Zayn dragged out the 'o', wiggling his eyebrows at us. "How were the boys?" Liam blushed, and I chuckled.

"Harry was perfect," I told them. "I even got his phone number, and we should be going out for coffee tomorrow!"

"Niall was... a bit indescribable. He's got a large appetite, that's for sure," Liam chuckled.

"So he wasn't perfect?" Zayn clarified.

"No one's perfect, Zaynie. But he was pretty damn close," We all laughed.

The drive back to our flats was pretty short, since we all lived in the same complex.

"Well, boys, I'll see you tomorrow! Have fun on your date, Tommo," Zayn winked at me before heading into his flat on the fourth floor. Liam and I both lived a few floors up.

"So you really think it's a date?" Liam asked once the doors closed.

"That's basically what he implied."

"Have fun, Tommo," He said sadly.

"Why so sad, Li?" I asked, throwing an arm around his shoulder.

"I don't know, Lou. I mean, Niall and I got on great, and I got his number and everything..." He trailed off, sighing. "I'm just not sure where to go from here," he and I stepped out of the elevator and walked towards our flat doors.

"I don't know very much about relationships, Li. But I do know one thing," I pulled out my keys.

"And what's that?" He asked.

"Follow your heart."

-

I was practically jumped when I got a text from Harry later that night. We were meeting at a local coffee shop, not too far from my complex, at ten. I could hardly sleep.

So the next morning, you could only imagine how happy I was. My hair had to be perfect; there could not be anything stuck in my teeth. My clothes had to be straight, and my breath had to smell good. Things upon things were loading up in my mind. But a small part of me screamed, "He'll love you the way you are!"

I didn't bother putting too much of a fuss up with my clothes, though. Stripes and coloured jeans seemed fine to me. My TOMs waited for me by the door.

I figured I could get something at the coffee shop, so I skipped breakfast. The clock hit 9.50 wen I left. Not too early, not too late, right? I bounced in the driver's seat on the way there.

The first thing that hit me when I walked in the doors was the smell of pumpkin, coffee beans, and sugar. It was enticing. Then I saw the mop of curls that was expected to be my date.

"Curly!" I exclaimed as he hugged me.

"Hey, Lou," He greeted, looking a bit nervous.

"Well, are you just going I stand there, or are we going to get some coffee?"

"Let's get some coffee!" Both of us stood in line, tapping our feet quite impatiently. The line was short, but it still seemed a bit too long.

"Hey, Lou?" Harry asked me.

"Yep?"

"Do you mind that I brought Niall?" He fiddled with the end of his shirt nervously. "He was staying over and my house, and there's really no one else for him to hang out with. He's sitting at a different table and swore he wouldn't bother us." Harry rushes out in once breath.

"Relax, Curly! It's fine," as long as he wouldn't bother our little Harry and Louis time, I was perfectly fine. "Let's get that coffee, yeah?"

We both ordered and as soon as the total came up, I began to pull out my wallet. "Woah, Lou! No way. My date, my money," before I could do anything but blush, Harry had already handed the lady the correct amount of cash and we moved out of line to wait for our coffee and food.

"You didn't need to do that, Haz," I told him quietly. "I've got plenty of money."

"Well, maybe you could make it up to me sometime?" Harry winked, making me blush again. A small awe came from one of the tables.

"Oops, not here!" A little blonde dunked his head. I'm guessing that was Niall.

"You'd guess correctly!" Harry held our items in his hands. "Let's find a table far away from Niall, okay?" Harry led me away from the counter and small blonde, who murmured a small, "Sorry," again before fiddling with his drink.

I almost felt sorry for him.

•-•

WHAT IS IT WITH ME AND CRAPPY ENDINGS?!?!?!!?

Anywhore, what's up with Nialler? And what do you think Louis is going to do?

Oh right... I already know the answers!

Hey guys! You can also go check out my book of one shots... Please?

(17/6/13)

Vote/comment/fan

NEWLY EDITED ON:

(23/02/14)