«chapter 7»

Chapter 7
•Niall•

Harry and I watched as Liam, Louis, and Preston came back out into the crowd. It looked as if they were searching for someone.

"What do you think they're doing?" I muttered to Harry, elbowing him.

"I don't know. It looks like they're searching for something. I wish we didn't have to move," Harry pouted slightly, making me laugh. Harry and I had to move from our spot because two little girls came through. It was a nice spot, but better for them than us.

"I do too. C'mon, let's go inside," I offered. We made our way into the venue and gasped out in wonder.

I had never really been into a concert hall before, and this one was absolutely amazing. I could already tell this was going to be a nice concert.

"A place you would like to sell out, aye, Nialler?" Harry poked me in the ribs.

"Hell yeah," I said back. We made our way to our seats and waited for sound check to begin.

I refused to watch the boys on stage during sound check. What if I caught their eye? Surely, for most people, that wouldn't be a bad thing. But hey, Niall Horan is a living disappointment. So, with Harry's help, I made no move to look at the stage.

During the actual concert however, I did look up every now and again. Harry would nudge me when needed. I was still afraid, though. I knew their was really no reason to be.

"What did you think of the concert?" I asked Harry. We were walking through the parking lot-me with my head down, afraid to catch anyone's eye, and Harry, who was stumbling everywhere and looking with heart eyes.

"It was nice. I just saw Louis Tomlinson. I could have touched Louis Tomlinson!" He screeched like a fangirl. I shook my head at him, and we both continued walking.

"But, enough about what I thought. What did you think, Mr Payne?" Harry wiggled his eyebrows at me, thinking he was funny. It only made me sigh though. Any time I looked at Liam, he would always be searching for something in a different direction than me. Perhaps Danielle was somewhere in the crowd?

"I don't know, lad. All I really know right now is that I want ice cream and a nap," I groaned, running a hand down my face.

"Your wish is my command!" With that, Harry picked me up bridal style and carried me the rest of the way to the car. After he tripped a couple of times, of course.

"Did you hear someone yelling?" I ask Harry as soon as he starts the car.

"Probably some mad fangirl," He waves it off. "Now, let's go get some ice cream!"

•-•

I write all of these on my phone, so I don't actually know how long it is.

I hope it's at least a page.

As of 8/6/13

NEWLY EDITED ON:

(20/02/14)