Chapter 4

I pulled into Pete's driveway and I could hear the boys inside. I could see someone run past the window and saw someone chase after them. What were they doing? They looked like a bunch of wild animals, well, it looked a lot more fun than hanging out with the jocks, but still...

I walked to the front door and knocked 3 times. While waiting I heard someone yelp and hit the floor, laughing and then another thump. Then Pete swung the door open, smiling warmly at me.

"Hey, Tyler!" He pulled me I to the house without warning. "We've been waiting for you to arrive."

I looked around. It was pretty nice, expensive stuff all around, nice lighting. I looked down and in front of me were two guys groaning on the floor.

"Uh," I looked back at Pete, who was still smiling and looking down at the boys on the floor. "Are they okay?"

Pete nodded, letting go of me and helped the chubbier boy up. "They're fine, this is Patrick by the way."

Patrick waved shyly at me. "Hey."

"Nice to meet you." I said back.

The other boy just got up on his own. "Thanks, Pete, your such a great help."

"No problem." He beamed.

The boy just scuffed at him and turned to me, looking me up and down. His unreadable features making me uneasy. It was like the guy wasn't sure about me.

"So your thee Tyler?" He asked, still eyeing me suspiciously.

I looked at Pete for any help, but he just shrugged, his smile turning into a smirk. "Uh, I guess I am?"

He nodded, stepping closer. "Just let me tell you something-"

"Brendon, shut the hell up and go away." Another boy came out of nowhere and pushed Brendon out of the room. "You're going to scare him away and then he won't want to be any of our friends."

I looked at Pete skeptically, he just shrugged again. So far this has been more then pretty odd(lmao), and I still haven't gotten to see Josh. Maybe this was a waste of my time.

The boy spoke up. "I'm Jack, Alex's friend from the school across town."

"Oh, nice to meet you." He smiled at me and nodded and continued to push Brendon into, what I presumed was, the living room.

Pete clapped his hands together, making Patrick jump. "Okay, how about we go into the living room."

He walked through the door Brendon was pushed through, me following close behind him. It was a mess in there, pizza boxes, sodas, energy drinks, games, blankets and pillows, and phones and phone chargers.

Pete sat down on the couch next to Jack, Brendon, and Alex. He pulled Patrick to sit down on the couch's arm rest. I sat down on the loveseat that was pushed up against the wall. It was cozy, but still really fricking messy.

"Dude, stop touching my hair." Brendon said as he smacked Alex's hand away. "If I have to say it again I swear to god."

Alex pouted as he held his hand, leaning onto Jack. "Your an ass."

"No, your the ass." Brendon glared at him, causing Alex to stick his tongue out at him.

The next ten minutes was made up of Alex and Brendon going back and forth, Jack on his phone, and Me and Patrick and Pete having a small conversation about music. It wasn't half bad, they all seemed pretty cool. They all seems to like me, too, except for Brendon.

"Oh my, god, you assholes couldn't have woken me up?" Josh asked grumpily.

He looked so adorably cute. His pink, curly hair sticking up in different directions, his 'just woke up' voice, just every little thing about him made my heart skip a beat. He smiled sleepily at me.

"Hi, Ty."

I smiled stupidly back. "Hi, Josh."

Yep, definitely not a waste of my time.

--------------------
Nice. I actually updated it, A+ for me u.u

But I hope you like this chapter (though its kinda short >.<)