Chapter 3

"So why aren't you hanging out with me today?" Jenna asked, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Because I have friends, too. You ditch me all the time for Debby and Melanie." I just wanted to get away from her for a few hours, it was like being connected at the hip.

She pouted. "That's not fair."

"It is." I pulled out a black shirt and some skinny jeans and changed.

"Hot." Jenna smiled at me suggestively as she giggled.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my varsity jacket. She had been doing that all freaking day, even when I just reached for the remote. I loved her, but she could be a lot sometimes.

"What?' She looked hurt. "You never show me any affection anymore."

I sighed and stopped pulling my shoes to kiss her on the nose. "It doesn't mean I love you any less."

She looked skeptical. "Just because your showing me now, after i brought it up, doesnt help the fact."

"At least I'm trying, 'kay?" I didn't want to get into a fight with her about this, not now.

"That's what happened between Juliet and Alex, he stopped showing affection and they broke up awhile later. Is that going to be us?" It was stated in more of a matter of fact rather than a question.

"Jenna, I can't tell the future, but just know I don't want to break up with you anytime soon." More lies leaving my lips.

I found myself lying more and more over the year. It made me feel guilty, a little dirty. Lies change people, they ruin them. And I didn't want to ruin people, but the truth could ruin them even more then the lies. So I chose the easiest out, lying. Probably a bad idea though.

She didn't say anything, just rolled onto her side and started typing. Probably telling her friends about what just happened. I wish she wouldn't do that, I don't tell my friends about our relationship. It should just be between us.

"I love you." I kissed her head.

"Mmh." She hummed.

I shook my head as I stood in my doorway. "I'll see you later, okay?"

"Okay."

"Don't forget to turn the lights off when you leave, my mom will freak." I added as I was about to shut the door.

"Okay."

I stopped and hung on the frame. "Jenna look at me." She looked over her shoulder at me. "I love you."

She smiled sadly. "Love you, too."

I left the house, calling out a goodbye to my brother and mom, but was stopped by my mom.

"Tyler, you're not going to give Jenna a ride home before you go?"

"No? She told me Melanie was going to get her later." I took a step, but was stopped again.

"So she's just going to hang out by herself?" She looked disappointed.

I sighed. "Mom, she's here all the time, weather I'm here or not."

"She's your girlfriend, Tyler." Her voice went high when she said my name, a frown on her face.

"I know, ma. I'm going to be late now." I yelled a final goodbye before running out of the house and to my car.

ty🎹: im on my way

josh😍: good

josh😍: im getting impatient ;)

I blushed hard.

ty🎹: uh?

josh😍: IM SO SORRY PETE TOOK MY PHONE

josh😍: IM REALLY REALLY SORRY

ty🎹: lol

ty🎹: its all good :)

josh😍: see you in a few

Today was going to be fun.

--------------
I'm trash and don't know how to update sorry -_-