8: The Player's First Crush

Start from the beginning

"It's okay Annabelle, I understand," He smiled and kissed me on the cheek. Why couldn't Daniel be like this? Understand when I make a mistake and not question me. Why am I even thinking of Daniel right now? I hope that I could fall in love with Linc, and forget about Daniel.

"Thank you," I whispered and gave him another hug. I was really happy to have him in my life. He held my hand and walked me to my Calculus class, where unfortunately I have to work with Daniel for this stupid ISU.

Daniel:

"Luke," I called.

"Ya?"

"I need to ask you something"

"What?" He asked.

"I need you to find out if Annabelle's a virgin," I said. He looked at me and burst out laughing.

"You want me ask Annabelle about her sex life?" He asked as if it was the dumbest thing.

"No. Ask Melenie to ask her," I said.

"Why?" Luke asked suspiciously.

"It just crossed my mind and I want to know," I shrugged.

"So, it crossed your mind whether Annabelle ever had sex?" Luke asked surpressing a laugh. Now that I think about it, it is dumb. Why do I care if she had sex or not?

"I'm just curious," I said defensively.

"What's up man? You usually don't even think about Annabelle"

"I'm not thinking about her. I'm thinking about sex"

"Sex and her," Luke pointed out.

"Just shut up and find out for me," I snapped.

"Well she might have. She's Melenie's best friend, and Melenie has had sex a number of times so she might have influenced Annabelle," Luke said then walked to his class. Could Annabelle be that easy to influence? From what I remember, I was the only one that could influence her, not even her mom could. When her mom wanted her to do or say something she would ask me to tell Annabelle, because her mom only I could get Annabelle to do something, well something Annabelle didn't want to do. But then again, a lot has changed since then. I don't even know why I'm so curious. I guess I just am.

Annabelle:

Daniel wasn't at calculus today. Probably got tired of working with me and just skipped. He didn't even give me a chance.

You didn't give Daniel a chance either..

I really need to stop thinking about Daniel. He's in the past, I want nothing to do with him. I'm with Linc, and Linc is so much better than Daniel. Linc actually cares about me, and doesn't want to hurt me.