Blackout

I wake up with the worst headache in the history of hangovers. I roll over and feel a boob... it isn't mine.
"What the hell!" I whisper with a yelling tone. The mystery girl lays half naked under my blankets her face covered by the sheets. I lift the sheets and my jaw drops of the girl laying in my bed.
"Rey?"
I lightly push her shoulder to wake my ex enemy up.
She slowly opens her eyes and immediately crawls on top of me and slowly kisses me.
"Goodmorning honey."
She can feel my confusion by the way I'm kissing her only half confident.
"You don't remember do you."
I cover myself up even though I feel really comfortable in her company. All I remember is the kiss in the closet and the door slowly opening. Fuck who saw us, what did I do. What room am I even in.
I sit down at the side of the bed and hold my head in my hands rubbing my temples with the sheets wrapped around me. Rey hugs me from behind and feels me up and I enjoy her soft touches and kisses in my neck.
"Where are we Rey."
"Don't you recognize your mom's bedroom."
My eyes shoot open and look into hers. I lool around the room frantically.
"Oh no this is bad, this is really really bad." I jump out of bed.
"Charlie?"
"What?"
I turn around and she glares at my body with a sneaky smile.
"You're naked honey."
"Son of a..."
I take one of the sheets and wrap them around me leaving Rey naked in bed.
"What are you doing get dressed!"
She grabs my hand before I can take another step. I try not to look at her gorgeous naked body so I stare up at the ceiling.
"Don't worry your parents aren't coming home until monday."
"My mom was supposed to pick me up from the party."
"You called her and told her she should go visit your grandmother that evening and that a friend would drive you home."
I drop myself back in the bed and share the sheets with the girl I haven't seen in 6 years.
"So what the hell happened last night."
"Well I could tell I wasn't your first."
She draws circles on my stomach while smiling. I hate it that I can't remember. I want to know what her body felt like. How she screamed my name in pleasure if she even did that.
"Is it bad that I don't remember anything since the kiss."
"No. Is it bad that I kinda want to go again."
I roll on top of her and fully kiss her on her lucious lips.
"Thank god you asked."
She wraps her arms around me pulling me closer to her body.
"You have become a beautiful woman you know that right."
She whispers into my ear.
"You shocked me when I turnend on that light. I missed you."
She tilts her head and presses her lips against mine. My heart raises and adrenalin sours through my body as we connect in a way we have never connected before or we might have last night but I can't remember.
The electricity between my body and Rey's could provide this entire household for days.
Right before I venture down her stomach with my hand my phone goes off and it's Dex his ringtone.
I look at Rey asking her with my eyes to pick up and she releases me without question giving me one last kiss.
I crawl to the side of the bed and grab my phone from my mothers nightstand. I lay down the picture if her and my father, felt like they were looking at me.
"Yo Dex."
"Hey C. How are you feeling?"
I look back at the girl in my bed and smile at her.
"I'm doing great."
"Really no hangover?"
"Ya know I was about to eat something to makd it go away."
"Oh my god girl did you hook up."
Agiain I feel Rey's soft hands all over my body and lay down next to her while talking to Dex.
"I'm still hooking up."
"Oh fuck I'm so sorry, I'll talk to you later. Send me all the deets."
"I will. Love you."
"Love you too."
Rey raises an eyebrow.
"Who was that?"
"My fake boyfriend."
She drops her jaw and buries her face in my arm while laughing.
"Are you for real."
"Oh yeah."
"Please tell me it's not that short blonde guy, he's so nerdy."
She's talking about Harold.
"Hell no. It's the tall, dreamy eyed greek God."
She looks at me suspiciously.
I scroll through some pictures me and Dex took to sell the whole relationship.
I take the best one in there. It's me and Dex kissing, God we would make such a great couple.
I show her the picture and she looks at it amazed and giggles.
"Good fucking job Charlie, I knew you had a shady side and I also knew he was too good looking and loveable to be straight."
"Trust me though he's so sweet, I get why everyone is jealous."
I put away my phone and go back to making out with my long lost childhood friend.
"You want to grab some breakfast after this."
I suggest while running my hair through her soft hair.
"You are my breakfast."
She seductively whispers while going down kissing my stomach and leaving a trail of lingering kisses.
My nails dig themselves in the sheets of my parents their bed. And realizing this is my parents their bed makes me smile and warm inside but that might also be Rey.
Soft moans and sweat fill the room with an energy I have never felt before.
My heart feels as if it's going to explode out of my chest. The way she grabs my hips makes me bite my lip.
"Charlie?"
I freeze in place as my brother stands in the door post.
I cover myself and Rey in the sheets of our parents their bed.
Fuck.