[4]

Yuichirou's POV

This time I am more discreet while changing as I am aware that Yoichi saw my arms. I regret it so much. After Mika died, I started doing it as a form of relief while also hoping I'd cut too deep and join him. Now, it makes my arms look ugly and stings in the shower. 

~

"Would you like to sit with me at lunch?" Yoichi asks, putting his pencil case and planner into his bag and standing up. Mika and I would usually sit together on a bench outside and discuss mostly anime. We were both nerds like that. 

"I'm sorry," Yoichi suddenly says, a concerned expression on his face. "Did I say something bad?" I feel the familiar warm sensation and immediately understand. Tears must've been welling up in my eyes while I was thinking.

"It's okay, you didn't do anything." I smile at him. "I'd love to sit with you, thank you." 

~

We walk towards a table where Mitsuba, Shinoa and Kimizuki are already sat tucking into their lunches. They're smiles are not genuine and I come to the conclusion that they have just broken the news to Kimizuki. 

"Hey guys!" Yoichi sits down and takes out a translucent box. His natural cheerful aura immediately cheers the others up. 

"Hey," Mitsu says. "Yuu, are you not eating?" I shake my head slowly.

"I'm not hungry."

"Here," Yoichi hands me a carton of tropical juice. "At least have a drink, it'll keep your energy up." He smiles sweetly at my and I can't say no. I pierce the foil with the end of the straw and began sipping the juice. The group begin talking, mainly about the new teacher that Mitsu and Shinoa find attractive. Mr Fujinuma, I believe. 

"Yuu-kun, would you like to come to my house tonight? I can help you with your German homework, if you like." 

"Sure, I'd like that." I don't have anything better to do and I do need to catch up on my German. Plus, Yoichi has something about him that makes me feel like it's going to get better.