chapter 30

(Myesha's pov)

Harry sent me to my mums flat with Darcy.He said it was saver or something like that.I've called him like a thousand times and sometimes went I text he answers. Darcy is now one years old and all harry did is text me too tell her he said happy birthday.That's stupid!

(Morgan's pov)

I wounder what Lynn is doing?Really I do miss her.She was my best friend I don't know if she is still my friend.I never text or call her I don't IM her I don't do anything with her any more so I'm really bored.Their is perri and Dani.But I need my best friend.so I decied to texted her.

Me:heyyyyyyy

(Lynn's pov)

I woke up.I was sweaty and sticky.My room mate isn't here.I miss Morgan so much.I need my best friend.my phone went off.I checked it.It was a text from an unknown number.I texted back

Me:who is this?

unknown #:It's Morgan.

I droped my phone.was it really Morgan?I saved the number and put her name in.

Me:Hey what's up?

Morgan:Nothing really.I haven't talked to you in a long time gurl.how have you been?

Me:Ikr.I'm well thank you.

Morgan:Do you want to meet up at Starbucks or at your flat?

Me:That would be fun sure let's go to starbucks;)

Morgan:ok when do you want to go?

Me:How about today?I'm free at 1:00?

Morgan:ok ill see you in three hours.

Do you want me too pick you up?

Me:uhhh No I can drive myself.

Morgan:ok see you at 1:00 bye!oh and I need to tell you somethings to.

Me:alright byeeeeeee!

holy....fucking....oh my god! Morgan just talked to me.I haven't talked to her in like ages and now she wants to tell me something.I got up and ran into my bathroom I took a shower and put my white dress on that has a brown belt around waste.I took out my flats and put them on to.I took out my curler and curled my hair and put some make-up on.By the time I was done it was 2:45.I grabed my keys and my phone plus my jean jacket and left the dorms.I made it to Starbucks just at the dot.I parked my truck near an alley way is.I hopped out of my truck and walked in.The smell of coffee and cake filled my nose.YUM!I scand the shop for Morgan.I just sat at a table and waited.I ordered my self a mocha frappa and Morgan a carmel one.I waited for a few more minutes she is late as always.

"Lynn?"a girl from behind asked

"Yeah?"I asked as I turned around.I saw a young girl with brownish blonde hair with red tips and a tattoo on her arm I could hardly see because its coverd up a little.She had pirceing blue eyes witch were really beautiful.she was wareing a red tube top with navy blue high wasted shorts and red toms with stars on them.

"Hey!"She said happily and huged me.

"Morgan?"I asked hugging Back

"Yup that's my name."

"I haven't seen you in like a long time how has it been?"I asked she pulled away and sat acrossed from me.

"Really crazy.I mean with Niall being so sad and depressed and Harry being an airhead uhhh I would say hectic."

"what?Niall is sad and depressed?"

"Yeah,you didn't know that?"

"No.....well yeah I mean he came over and said some things to me and I told him to leave then I fell asleep."

"oh,I see.do you still love him?"

"Yeah its just I like Kyle and I don't want to hurt him."I said

"Who is Kyle?"

"Boyfirend."

"oh."Morgan sipped her frappe

"Good?"I asked

"Hell yeah!"she said we talked and talked.It was time to go and Morgan walked with me to my truck and left.I saw a cute little kitten go into the alleyway.I followed after it.That's when I was pushed up agensted the wall.The kitten was gone.I closed my eyes I didn't want to see who it was.

"You smell good."a female voice said so it's a girl that's doing this to me!

"Please dont."I begged

"awww your begging.This will only hurt a lot."she said I felt a pain in my neck I feel a lot lighter and I see white spots.I now see nothing but blackness.....

what happened to Lynn?who was the girl?

comment/vote