"He will probably enjoy it." Louis said and I nodded.

"So about what you said earlier?" I said and he smiled looking at me.

"Did you really mean that?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I wouldn't of said it if I didn't mean it." He said and I smiled slightly.

"Which also reminds me to ask, when are you free?" He asked and I looked over at Jaden.

"Uh... tonight? Cara wants to take Jaden for something to eat but I am not very keen on her fiance... Its awkward." I said and he chuckled smiling.

"Cool! So I will meet you outside your hotel at 6?" He asked and I tried to will my heart to slow down but it wasn't going to slow down anytime soon. "Yeah sounds good." I said and he winked, smiling.

"I will see you later..." He said pecking my cheek before quickly turning and walking away. I stood there staring at his retreating his figure when I felt my shirt being tugged. I turned to see Jaden smiling at me.

"Are you Peter in love?" He asked and my eyes widened.

"What? No no... Not at all why would you think that?!" I asked shocked as anything.

"Fred and Maven said you and Peter have a connection. What ever that means." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't believe what everyone tells you!" I said as we headed to the exit.

"Well if you two ever did get together, I would be so okay with that!" He said and I couldn't help but chuckled and ruffle his hair. We caught a golf cart back to the hotel and as pulled up, I caught sight of Cara and her new Fiance... I rolled my eyes.

"Go say Hi to your mum." I said to Jaden and he groaned but walked up to her anyways.

"Hi mum." He said and Cara smiled widely and hugged him tightly. I walked over and accepted a hug from her.

"Hi, you must be Harry." I turned and shook the guys hand.

"Thats me." I said and he nodded.

"I'm Calvin." He introduced.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"Harry be a dear and help take our bags to our room." Cara said and I glared at her.

"Cara, I'm your ex-husband, not your pack horse. You have two legs and two arms... Use them." I said and Calvin laughed.

"Sorry babe but that was funny." He said when Cara glared at him.

"So we are all going out to eat tonight, are you joining us Harry?" Cara said taking Jaden's hand in hers and he didn't look happy at all. I sighed wishing there was more then I could do but I couldn't tell her to leave him alone.

"No I won't be joining you tonight. I am actually meeting someone." I said and Cara looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"A date?" She asked and I shook my head quickly.

"Just a friend." I said and she nodded.

"Is it Peter?!" Jaden asked excitedly.

"Its actually Louis." I said and Jaden shrugged.

"Same thing." He said and my eyes widened.

"Dad, I am not stupid." He said and I chuckled.

"Come on, lets go get ready." I said taking his hand in mine and saying goodbye to Cara. We both walked to the elevator and up to our room.

"How did you find out it was Louis?" I asked and Jaden giggled.

"I recognized him as soon as I saw him. But I couldn't upset the other kids and call him Louis so I just stuck with Peter and I didn't really want to tell you it was him." He said and I smiled, shaking my head.

"You are to smart for your own good! You know that?" I asked and he smiled.

"I also know that you going on a date with him! I heard you two talking." He said and I felt my face get hot.

"Its okay dad. You deserve to go out too you know. Mum moved on very quickly! I don't want you to live by yourself forever." He said and I frowned slightly. Where did all this come from?

"Dad I know you're sad." He said but I just sighed and smiled.

"Just go get dressed." I said and he smiled, hugging me and running into his room. I sighed and flopped on my bed. Did he really know everything? My six year old son knows how I feel... I just don't think anything will work out anyways. Nothing like this ever lasts long anyways.