Act 2

Hyunjoong's POV

We heard a shocking news to all of us. Jaejoong said Yoochun did not went out of his room as Junsu never stopped playing soccer. Jaejoong looked like a left alone child who doesnt care about his surroundings.

"Konbae!!!!!" Taehyung-hyung lifted his glass of soju up in the air. Many doesn't remember him so he can sneak in and out anytime anywhere. He was the leader of a true flower boyband, Click-B, that was one of the first generation idols. He was also my sunbae since our DSP days.

"Are you ok Jaejoong?" Seunghyun also know as Bigbang's T.O.P asked as Jaejoong seemed not paying attention.

"Jaejoong." I grasped him into his senses "Let's join them" I continued as he looked at me

"Let's do that but..." Taehyung-hyung was with us

"But..?" Seunghyun, Jaejoong and I asked in chorus as he stopped

"Let's gather all the untrained artists first and do the training." Taehyung-hyung proudly said as we looked at hyung together

"Who will be the trainor?" Seunghyun was curious

"Hyung, do you mean us?" I asked him without a clue

"We are not yet done with the military service." Seunghyun made him realize

"Jonghyuk, Yunsuk, Hosuk, Sanghyuk.." Taehyung hyung counted with his fingers " There are 5 out of 7 Click-B members who are already done with the service."

"That's right! Let's get all of them and do the training together!" Jaejoong brightened up

"But I believe they have an upcoming Super Show Concert.." Seunghyun made us loose hope as there was a short silence

"Heechul! Heechul will definitely help us with this!" Taehyung-hyung popped another idea

"Hyung! You are so great." We worshipped him for his great ideas

"Thank you.." Jaejoong told us with much sincerity as if he was about to cry

"Nothing to worry about it. So...KONBAE!" Taehyung-hyung wanted everyone to enjoy the moment. That could have been the reason he has shared his wild ideas with us. His band has gone through a heartache of band separation as well. It was during his time that DSP hasn't paid them enough. SS501 is lucky since the management was changed, though it is not seen as rival with SME now. Oh! Could it be that Taehyung-hyung is still seeing SME as rival and he wanted SME to vanish? Whatever it is,it has been said already, we will join the battlefield!

Taehyung's POV

This could be it. I brought my members together to our usual place the day after. I might die as a soldier then. I won't let anyone get hurt. Those kids still has precious dreams. They have a long way to go but me, it has been already the end. I wonder if my members will agree to this.

"So what is this about Taengi?" Yunsuk, our american boy who was in charge of rapping asked me. Well he is the supposed to be leader of Click-B but he lied about his age so he is my hyung. He is a close friend of Shinhwa's Shin Hyesung. SME and DSP are rivals but idols sure are a friends with each other. I think he is still mad at me since I didn't participate on the group's comeback and for leaving my leader position up to him. But what can I do? I feel to act more. I cannot look at him.

"Hyung? Is this about SME?" Jonghyuk, our main vocal and dancer could have read my mind. He is on the famous line with our visual Hosuk. I nodded for my yes.

"Don't get yourself involved with these things Hyung!" Hosuk, known now as Evan as a bossa nova singer, was so worried.

"I'm gonna join you where there is trouble!" Sanghyuk, our bassist exclaimed as the others looked at him. He surely loves trouble since our idol days.