"I will never love you"

After hours of arguing the bus stopped, I jumped of the couch and ran out the door in a hurry. I can't cope with them screaming. Once I jumped out if the bus, I went for a walk in the park. I sat on the bench and looked at my surroundings the world is so pretty.

"Oh my God your Ariana Grande!" I girl screamed I laughed and nodded. Hoping no paparazzi was around me.

"Yep that's me" I laughed, I began taking pictures with the girls and we spoke for a few minutes and they smiled at me. "Do you have tickets for Justins concert?" I asked

"No... You and Justin are my goals in the whole world and I couldn't get tickets" She cried "Like I just love Jariana!" She said and I giggled. 'Me too' I thought in my head but ignored it.

"Well here's tickets for you and your friends" She gasped then screamed "Have fun" I smiled and walked away.

"Ariana Grande?" I heard someone say

"I guess?" I said to this shadow figure which sounded like a girl. So many memories flushed through my mind as I recognised the voice but I shook them off.

"How nice to see you" She became clear Selena Gomez, haven't seen her in forever! "Been a while" I nodded.

"Sure" I nodded unsure on what to say "Not to be rude but why are you here and talking to me?" I asked.

"You took Justin so I'll take someone from you" Abby came out of behind a tree "Bye Abby" She laughed and pulled out a gun. Abby looked so scared. Her children would not have a mother and Chaz would be heartbroken.

"NO NO!" I shouted "Take me, shoot me!" I shouted Selena gripped oh. Abby's hair "You can have Justin!" I blurted out she nodded and let go of Abby 'go' I mouthed she nodded and ran I felt someone pick me up "Let go" I elbowed him.

"No can do princess" He said sounded familiar

"But who are you?"

"I'm cam I worked for Manny Derek and Taylor there all dead I'm in charge now! So I need to do unfinished business" he circled me with a gun.

"You're sick, you're family must be sick and you're mate is sick" I spat and he chuckled shaking his head at himself.

"Why call yourself sick Ariana?" My mouth opened wide. No I can't be "You're my mate Ariana... I love you and Justin took you away from me" he said the name 'Justin' as if he was a illness.

"I've never even met you!" I shouted "How can you love someone you don't know?" He sighed and walked over and kissed me. I didn't kiss back but he pinned me against the tree and kissed me man his grip is strong!

"Get off her!" I heard someone shout he let go and I fell to the floor catching my breath.

"Bieber, how nice to see you" Cam said I seen a gun in his pants Justin looked at me I smiled weakly then stood up really quite I grabbed the gun.

"Stop it!" I shouted "I don't know you, I love Justin I always have loved Justin. I will never love you, I would never love anyone like you. You don't know what love is you are sick" I pointed the gun towards Cam "You need to leave me and Justin alone, I don't care if you have unfinished business Taylor and Manny were vile people they deserve what they got." I spat "I hate to do this" I shot Cam I dropped the gun and ran to Justin he hugged me and rubbed my back.

"It's okay and I love you too" he chuckled and I blushed but hid it by hiding my far in his chest

"I'm sorry Justin. I should never have ran away. I miss my old life I miss our children" I cried he lifted my chin and made me look at him. It started to rain he looked at the sky and back to my eyes he leaned in and kissed me I smiled in the kiss I pulled back and smiled at him

"I love you" he said I smiled big and my heart fluttered.

"I love you too" I hugged him tight "I don't wanna let go"

"I will never let you go Ariana, no matter where you are, who you are with, what you are doing. I will always love you" He said into my neck and my heart beat increased.

"Don't hurt me" I begged. "Please,"

"I never hurt you intentionally Ariana, you are my world. If I could tell you how much I love you I would take forever"

"I thought you stopped." I whispered. "I thought you gave up. That everything was a lie. I remember I told Jai about you and he asked me did I still like you, I told him that I did" I sighed "But I always did, I told him I loved you a lot, then I told him I still do. But it got to the point where I accepted it was over Justin, those other girls." He rubbed my back and I sighed. "I thought that you had a vibe with everyone and you had it with me too, we was best friends Justin. I felt like you never loved me I was certain that you never and you never did. I accepted it. But Justin it hurt"

"I am so sorry Ariana, if I could take it all back I would." I cried with her. 

"i believe everything happens for a reason Justin, we changed so we learnt to let go. Things went wrong but application them. We lied and believed each others lives now we only trust ourselves. We broke each other with out meaning to. But I love you"

"Don't leave me please" He begged me like I begged him.

"Never, now lets go the bus" I said and we walked back hand in hand.