Chapter 3

Aira's pov

"This is your room." Taehyung said as he literally throw my luggage inside. I rolled at my eyes at him and ignored him.

Wow, my now new room is prettier than my own room. It has a writting desk at the corner, a bathroom and a walk in closet. The walls are coloured white purple. My favourite.

"My room is just across yours and nae eomma's room is downstairs. For your information." He said while leaning on the door frame.

"Your eomma's room yes, but yours? Um, I don't think I want to know where your room is."

"Oh yeah? I bet you'll come searching for me first when something happen." So overly confident I see.

"Yeah, in your dream." I rolled my eyes and shut the door at his face. 

I begin to take out my clothes from the luggage and the remaining from my backpack as I placed them in the closet.

After I finished putting all my things to their respective places, I went downstairs and see Auntie cooking for lunch.

"Hi auntie. Do you need help?" I asked. Though, I don't know much about cooking I can still help.

She turned her head to me and said, "Oh aira, no it's okay. This will be done after a while but can you help me put the plates at the table and call Taehyung afterwards?"

Ah, him again? How badly I want to say no but I couldn't. Seem like there won't be a day I will not see his face.

"Sure. Where do you keep the plates?" I asked. "There, inside the cabinet." She pointed to the cabinet that is at the far end. I nodded and take out the plates as I place them on the table.

Then I went upstairs again. I knocked on his door but no answer. I knocked again, still no answer. Annoyed, so I just open the door to find him sleeping with his blanket only half on his body, revealing that he wasn't wearing any shirt, while the other half is on the floor.

Oh my god. Do guys normally sleep without clothes on?

I gulped, oh no what do I do. Aish, this kid. He knew I'm living in this house but still being too comfortable. Not having any choices, I covered my eyes leaving spaces in between my fingers so I could see where I'm heading. It was a nice thing to look at- no, I didn't just say that. 

I walked to his bed, hands still covering half my eyes, when something caught my attention, it was a picture. A picture of Jessica. It was on his nightstand. I felt a pain in my heart. I cringed. She was the reason why our friendship turned to this. She was the reason Taehyung was no longer my bestfriend. But then, she is his first love. What can I do?

I looked away not wanting to remember about the past. I took a deep breath, shooking away the feelings. Then, what I saw next surprised me. On the wall, there was a picture of me and him. It was on my 13th birthday. He piggyback me and my arms were wrapped around his neck. He was smiling in the picture. It was a beautiful shot. A small smile creep up my face as I let out a small chuckle. Why did he put our pictures in his room?

I turned my attention to him, remembering that he's still shirtless and his blanket is still only half covering his bare body. My eyes widened and I closed my eyes lightly as I put out my hand to feel for his blanket. Finally get it, I draped it over his body until it cover just below his shoulder.

Haish. "Ay wake up," I poke his cheek. "Yah irona (wake up)," He made no movement. Ugh, this boy.

I shake him, "Taehyung!!" but still, he didn't wake up. Wah, he is sure a good sleeper. How can he not wake up. He's not dead, is he?

I went up his bed and jumped on it. "Lunch is ready soon! Ppali wake up! V! Ironaa, Kim Tae-" I was cut off when he suddenly sit up and shouted, "WHAT?!"

I was startled so I tripped, and somehow, my foot got tangled with his blanket and he fell along on the floor with me below him.

"Ouch." I groaned in pain. The fact that he's not wearing a shirt make my cheeks flushed red. Oh god, I don't know why but I swear my heart is really beating fast I'm afraid he could hear it.

I must be sick.

"L-lunch is ready-y," I stuttered, not even looking at him in the eyes as I pushed him off me.

Why the heck am I stuttering. I got up from the floor, rubbing my sore back. He's heavy! I run out from his bedroom while holding my warm cheeks.

Why is it so hot here?

------------

Sorry if it's boring. Hope you guys like it! ♡