Cold silence filled the room.

"Impossible!" Rohan whispered somewhere behind me.

"Tell her to deny it then,"

"Riya?" Auntie Alice looked at me in shock.

All of their gazes burned on me. I was still in that same spot, unable to move.

"And all of you know very well that Nivin is not going to accept her, " he said again. "so I will appreciate it if you pack up and leave this house, you are Ragunad's daughter, who destroyed this family, I don't want to see you ever again," Grandpa said.

I suddenly felt cold and alone. I know Grandpa want to teach me a lesson and unfortunately it's happening, he's going to win again.

..............

I didn't have much to take, I packed everything in a small trolley and walked down the stairs.

I could hear the shoutings from down.

"I know you did it deliberately! you wanted to ruin Neev!" Rohan was shouting. "That's why you rushed this marriage!"

"Be careful or you are going to spend the week on second floor, boy."

"Rohan, please relax" Auntie Alice seemed worried.

"You can't just throw her out like this!" Rohan said.

"She has nowhere to go." Danny supported.

"If he doesn't want her, why would you all stick for her?" Grandpa shouted.

I was downstairs at last. my eyes were blurry, making me realise I am crying. I wiped the tears and started to walk out.

"Let's wait till Neev is home..." Auntie Alice pleaded.

"He won't be home until she's gone," Grandpa said.

I couldn't bear to hear anything anymore, I just wanted to get out of there. I was nearly at door.

"Wait," Grandpa's order came and I stopped automatically.

"Leave that ring and go," he said.

It was a thunder to my heart, I fisted my hands unconsciously. I can't remove it. My wedding ring is the most precious thing in this world to me now.

I shook my head.

"I...I cant..." I said shakily.

No, I won't give it back until Neev ask me it directly.

"You are not going to see each other anymore, everything is over the moment you are out of here," Grandpa said.

I tried to open the door and someone blocked my way.

Philip

"Remove it,"

I took a deep breath.

"It's...It's between us, tell... tell Neev to come and...get it." I tried to be brave.

I sidestepped him, but Philip took a threatening step to me.

"Remove it." he ordered.

I looked at his evil cold eyes. I have always wondered if there was any trace of humanity in him, but all I could see was pitch black.

"No," I said sternly, unflinching.

It was a big mistake as Philip seemed to feel challenged, he grabbed hold of my hand with force.

"Let me go!" I started to struggle out of his grip.

"What do you think you are doing!?" Rohan stepped to him angrily. "let go of her, now!" he said.