Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 5

Start from the beginning

Blade lead me through some French doors and we came outside to a beautiful garden. There were roses everywhere and the smell was intoxicating. I leaned on Blades shoulder as we walked down the steps onto a gravel path, that went towards a gorgeous water fountain. It was something I had never seen before. The fountain was in a massive rose shape and water dripped down from the petals.

“It’s beautiful,” I said softly.

“Yes it is. It was a gift to mother on her 25th anniversary, from father.” he pulled a rose out from the rose bush and snapped the thorns off before he slipped it into my hair. “The red goes beautifully with your hair and dress - did I mention how beautiful you look tonight?” he said, stopping in front of an old oak tree, its branch twisted into a bench shape and Blade sat down and placed me on his lap.

“I think you might have mentioned it,” I kissed him on his jaw.

“Well, you look stunning.” he said, kissing my colllar bone, planting a trail of kisses up my neck and under my chin before slowly coming to my lips. “I’m falling for you Caramel.” he whispered against my lips, sending waves of heat down my spine. My heart was filled with warmth and when he moved his lips against mine, slowly, caringly, lovingly, I licked his lips making his mouth part and the passion intensified. We were exploring each other’s mouths like there was no tomorrow. My hands were in his hair and his hand moved down my neck to the strap of my dress, pushing it aside, his hand moving down my shoulder to the curve of my breast. He gently stroked my warm flesh and I moaned into his mouth, making him tremble.

We were interrupted by a cough. I quickly pulled away and Blade slipped the strap of my dress back up, covering me.

“Linken, what’s your problem?” Blade said annoyed.

“Sorry bro but Aunt Lucinda wants to speak with Caramel.” he said, smirking at us then walking back the way he came.  I got out of Blade’s lap and pulled him up by his hands.

“I don’t want to go...” Blade said, pouting his lips and swinging our arms from side to side.

“Well, I want to get some answers.” He kissed me one last time before we went inside, Blade leading the way. The house was huge and there were so many twists and turns. We came to a room at the end of a corridor - I think we were near the front of the house but I couldn’t really tell. Blade opened the door for me and I walked into a bedroom slash living room. There was a magnificent bed in the far corner with a dressing table and a bed side table attached. There were three doors attached on the right side of the room and there were sofas and a TV. It looked like a cosy little lounge and sitting on the sofas were Lucinda and Mr and Mrs Dowerson.

“Please, child, take a seat. You too, Blade, this is just as important to you as it is for Nefertari.” Lucinda said, patting the seat next to her. I walked over, taking the seat by her. Blade went and sat in the single sofa. I felt empty without him by my side but he gave me an assuring smile. “Where do I begin?” Lucinda sighed.

“By telling me how you are alive.” I said, trying to sound polite but not succeeding.

“Now, that would be a good way to start. Well, dear, you remember when the firemen picked you up and took you away? Another fire man was going around checking people to see if any where alive and somehow, I survived... along with your mother.” she said the last part quietly. My mother - she can’t have...

“M-my m-mother?” I said, my voice shaking. She held my hand which had also started quiver.

“Yes, your mother. Your father had covered her somehow - which had stopped her getting burnt or taking in the fumes. Us three women survived that plane accident. You survived because you were well covered and protected but as for me and your mother, we were just lucky.” she sighed heavily.