After finishing one bottle, Q popped open the second, fizz flowing everywhere from the bottle, and him being slightly drunk found the best option to help stop the mess was to lick the bottle to save some of the liquid.

"That's the most tongue action you've seen in months, right?" he laughed deeplyt at his own joke. But even I couldn't help but laugh at that one, he was right after all. "I still can't get over that, what a selfish pig. I can practically still feel you pulling my hair from when I used to eat you so good" I choked on the drink I was trying to swallow in the same moment.

"Brian!" I scoffed, hitting his arm.

"What!" He announced like he had done nothing wrong. "I was just saying"

"Oh I could tell"

"So I gotta ask, has he ever even made you orgasm?"

"Why are you so interested in my sex life all of a sudden?"

"Because I like to hear how I'm better, it makes me feel better about someone else fucking you, knowing if he's doing a bad job. But at the same time, I feel sorry for you"

"You're definitely drunk right now" I stated.

"I'm definitely not" he answered, "I've drank less than you. And you're still a prude"

"I am not an prude!"

"So then tell me, has he ever made you orgasm?"

"No. No he has never made me orgasm, his dick is small and all he cares about is getting himself off. Does that make your ego feel better now?"

"Yes, actually" he smiled that smug smile once more, before swigging from the bottle. "Do you miss it?"

"Miss what, your ego?"

"No, feeling good"

"When was the last time you got laid?" I asked, questioning his behavior tonight. It wasn't that I was uncomfortable, I just had to remember that there were certain things I couldnt discuss whilst I had a boyfriend.

"When was the last time you orgasmed?" He asked, which I shrugged in response, honestly not knowing. "That's my answer" he said. "Let's do some tequila shots, I need to forget how lame my game is right now".

As much as he stated that he wasn't drunk, and that he had drunk less than me, it wasn't all complete truth. He was definitely tipsy at least. I knew Brian, I knew when he had a decent amount of alcohol in his system that he began to talk about sex more often than usual.

Half an hour later I had thrown in my drinking towel to stop myself from vomitting. I was definitely way more relaxed now, much to Q's pleasure.

"You wanna play spin the bottle?"

"You can't play spin the bottle with just two people, idiot" I giggled at the suggestion.

"They also say you cant play as an adult but I'm still gonna, so with two people, sure we can"

"I have a boyfriend, we can't be playing games like that" I pouted out my bottom lip.

"You're no fun with a boyfriend" he bluntly said.

"I am too." I replied in return.

"So prove it then"

"And how might I do that?"

He sat there for a moment, thinking through what his answer would be, before that familiar mischievous look took ahold of his face.

"Actually, it's more of an offer, but you just have to agree to it first"