CHAPTER 2

Regina POV
"Good morning Miss Mills, how are you today" I stared at the jerk for a second wanting to reply "I was doing just fine until some idiot messaged me" but I went to "I'm alright Mr Glass. Now. Let's get started with the case" We went to my office. I sat behind the desk in my comfy chair and he sat in front of me where the clients locates "Our client is a doctor who was acused to perform a bad surgery that took the life of Maggie Nolan. The name of this doctor is Sebastian Whale" I thought for a second before I replied "Does this Maggie person had a close family that we should know about" "Yes, her sister Kathryn Nolan, who is with the police to find the real cause of her sister's death" I had a bad feeling about this girl. We need to watch our backs. "Alright Mr Glass, let's work. You go and do some research while I meet Dr Whale.
Emma POV
" And we are here" Graham said "This place looks beautiful in autumn" " Hell yeah" "Okay what do we do now" "We have to go to the police station Em, they are waiting for us" "Sure"
After ten minutes of walking we arrived at the police station where we were meet by what looked like the captain.
"Ahh Sheriff Graham and deputy Swan I'm so glad to meet you both. I'm captain Mulan. We heard that our victim Maggie Nolan used to live in Storybrooke with her sister" "Yeah Kathryn and Maggie were very close but they had to comunicate by phone calls and stuff when Maggie moved here to work" I said "That's true captain. How is the investigation going so far" "I'm not going to lie we are stucked that is why I call you guys. And we do have a problem. A big one" Graham and I exchange looks before I said "What is it captain" "Well our main suspect, the doctor who performed the surgery just got a lawyer and not any lawyer. He hired Regina Mills" "As in Mills Enterprises. The chick who is in all those magazines?" I said in shock "Yes, Miss Mills inherted the company after her mother died. And she is very good" "Then we need to call the Dr and obviously she is going to come. Emma call Dr Whale inmediatly, we have to ask him some questions" "Sure Sheriff" "Mulan, would you mind if Emma and I do this ourselves" "Of course. If you have any problems you too call me" "Thanks captain"
After I call the doctor ten minutes passed until the elevator dinged. Breathtaking. This woman was a lot to handle. She was way too better than the magazines with her pictures. Oh shut she is approaching. Keep it cool Swan "Good morning Miss..." "Swan. Emma Swan, I'm the deputy of Storybrooke's department and here by my side is Sheriff Graham" "Alright, we have to do this quickly we don't have all day" Geez, what a sassy person. She just came and she is throwing orders. "All due respect Miss Mills, we will take all the time we need to make this interogation worthy" "Oh what a worker. Your boss has to be very proud Miss Swan. Now. Let's get this over with.
Even though I just met her I know this woman will be a pain in the ass.
Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good day. Anyways I don't know when exactly the day that I will update, but it is sure to be next week. See you
Cris