Stars in his eyes.

We've been to the beach after that and stayed there watching the ocean.
We both didn't talk all this time but being at his side was enough for me.

The good things as the bad ones always have an end.
After the sunset, we came back home.
We talked happily on our way back about what a good day it was and other random things.
The weather was pleasant, various music genres were coming out the blocks.
We finally arrived.
" Thanks for this great day again." I said with a smile.
He smiled back and nodded.
" it's nothing."
We looked at each other awkwardly for a moment.
Just at the moment I was leaving he came closer to me and took me in his arms. He really hugged me.
It took me a moment to realize his gesture and blushed violently before shyly giving him his hug back.

I took a shower, ate something fast.
I went to my room, thinking about Paul's hug.
It was surely a friendly one, with a face like that he could easily have every girl he wanted..

A paper felt in my room's ground and stopped me from thinking.
~Take a look~
I came near my window and almost screamed.
He was sitting on the sill of his window, facing mine.
" Hey idiot! You're going to fall!"
" I like to live dangerously." He said with a smile
" You will not say that when you'll be dead three floors down! ... You look pretty cool like that though. "
I added while smiling
He laughed and went back inside his room.
" How did you find the Smiths ? "He asked
" Beautifuly awesome! My favourite is " There is a light that never goes out "
" it's my favorite too!" He said all excited
I played it once again, and in this clear fresh night we both enjoyed listening to it.

Months after, we became closer, he was now an important person in my life.

I woke up early in this wintertime day  and was listening to some music while writing.
The vinyl playing was one of Paul's ones wich stayed in my room all this time.
"Asleep" was playing, when I heard someone screaming violently.
It was coming from Paul's house.
After a moment, he opened his room's door and smashed it violently.
I was hesitating between asking him now what was the problem or waiting until he would calm down a little bit.
I just stood there, near my window without saying anything.
He was sitting on the ground, his head between his hands.
I never saw him in such distress and anger..