" Take me to the wild side."

After some deep talk with roots and dub as background music, I knew a little more about him.
He was two years older than me, and well..he didn't care much about studies.
He was the kind of people who were anti-school-system, " making the future generations dumber and dumber "as he said.
I was listening with a lot of attention, thinking about what he would say if he knew I was stressing and making myself sick about studies.
Anyway, he was still talking, and his blue eyes were sparkling, because he was so into what he was saying.
It made me smile a bit.
" Why are you smiling? "
" Because You talk a lot.. I mean it's not like it's annoying, your little speech was interesting, you should become a prime minister or something."
He laughed and apologized.
"'So what about you?"
"What about me?"
" Yeah.. your life, what you like, what you don't..all those things!"
" Oh my life isn't wild as yours, consists on music, concerts and school. "
"How interesting.. "
" Stop already with your sarcasm" I said, a bit vexed
" Don't be mad, I will take you to the wild side." He answered with an irresistible smile.
He obviously was trying to seek some forgiveness,  and he was doing it well.
I simply noded
" Do you like your surprise? "
" It's so cute..one of the best places ever! If it's not heaven, then it's look like it! "
" I'm glad to hear it. " he simply said
" When are we going to comeback there? " I asked with a shy smile
" Every weekend if you want!"
I glanced at him with the most thankful and happy look and he smiled back.
His eyes, his smile, just his way of talking and moving made me happy to know him and to be there with him.

We spent pretty much all the afternoon talking and listening to vinyls. Time passed so fast and we were hungry after that.
It was 7pm and the sky was beginning to darken.
We came back to home, after being at the Red pub.
" Are you still going somewhere?" I asked
" Yes, Going out with some mates. Must introduce you to them someday!"
" Great!"
After a last goodbye, I came back to home.
I went directly to my room and jumped into my bed.
Why is this brat giving me that much emotions?
I felt like those brainless teens in the sitcoms I was desperately watching sundays night.
After some moment thinking again about this day, I decided to go to a certain shop near my home.