" Wanna see something really cool ? "

We spent all night talking about anything and everything.
It was 4am when I went to sleep, happy about that well spent night.
I woke up next morning, took a shower and went to take my breakfast.
It was summertime and I was really bored.
" Psst, slept well? "
It was Paul.
" Not much but yeah"
" Great! Wanna see something really cool? " he said with a look of conspiracy in his face.
" It depends of,what you're going to show me?"
" Near the red pub at 3 , I will wait for you"
" Yea maybe." I answered
After that we exchanged some vinyls.
He gave me a 101ers one and I gave him one from Pink Floyd. I spent all the morning listening to his and had to admit the band was great.

I finally met him near the pub as he proposed to me.
It was the first time I would see him in person and not from a window..
He was taller than me, wearing a leather jacket, boots, a jeans and a Black Shirt..I would lie if I say that it wasn't ooh so pleasing to look at him.
He had that effortlessly cool attitude wich made me blush a little.
So he took me to that special place.
We talked a bit while walking and it seemed to me that under his " poser " attitude he was pretty humble and interesting to talk to.

It was a shop full of vinyls. I stopped some seconds with sparkling eyes, admiring that temple of good sounds.
It was a little place with strict minimum design, wood cases where the vinyls were stocked, some chairs, asphalt ground and posters on the wall.
An unbelievable quantity of them, to a point that the owner himself couldn't tell wich color the walls were originally.
I took place in a chair and was still admiring the shop when Paul came to me with a certain quantity of vinyls in his hands.
" Choose one."
I opted for a Reggae one, and he seemed happy about it.
He came back near me with a smile after playing it.