Ryan's story ch 4

Ryans Story chapter 4

Ryans pov-The warm hand is gone. I can't feel anymore. I try to move my hand to find hers, but I'm unsuccessful. Something or someone else has taken my hand. I can't be a human because there is no heat. I try to move away but I can't I've lost all my strength. I feel like just giving up. I want to see the only person's name I remember. I want to see Keira. Maybe she would make it better. I need her. I have to make it through this to see her.

Keiras pov-

"Keira get over here" I heard Dr Simmons calling my name from the other side of the cafeteria. I looked up at him and then down again at my empty plate of food, which I have to get so no-one gets suspicious. I walk down past the bins throw the food into them and walk over to meet Dr Simmons.

"Here give this to Max Tyler. Ryan Anoni's girlfriend?. You know who that is right?" he handed me a form.

I was just about to ask what it was when it dawned on me. It was forms to turn off Ryan's Ventilators. Wait, this couldn't be happening. If they did this one of two things would happen. One that would turn off the ventilators and nothing would happen to him. This would make the suspicious, or two he would die. I couldn't let this happen

"Ehh, Yeah I can't give this to her... I'm busy" Then I ran off. I was crying for the second time in the same day. What was wrong with me? After I was done crying I had some 'lunch'.

After my snack I cleaned up myself and my victim, I walked into Ryan's room. Dr Simmons was talking to max. She was crying, that wasn't a good sign. I rushed in and shouted "you can't do it"

Dr Simmons and max started shouting at me at the same time, but I wasn't listening. My attention was somewhere else. I was looking at Ryan. His eyes were fluttering open and he was staring directly at me when he said in his beautiful voice "Are you Keira?"