Ryan's story ch 3

Ryan's story Chapter 3

Ryan's pov- I can hear a girl crying and talking to me. She keeps saying to me "Ryan come on you've got to wake up, it's Keira. She has taught me my name if am so grateful because it has helped me remember if am a boy from Italy, but that about it. Just maybe if I can wake up I will remember everything.

I can now feel someone touching my hand. I wonder if it's Keira. I wonder who she is to me and if wonder what she looks like. I want to find out I just need to open my eyes. I need to keep trying for me and for Keira.

Keiras pov-

"yes Keira, of course I remember you. You're the one who made me" Ryan said. He leaned forward, took my hand and...

I shot up in my bed, my heart was beating so fast if thought it was going to explode out of my chest. There were tears in my eyes, which if quickly wiped away. I never cried and if would certainly not cry over Ryan Anoni.

I got out of bed and looked in the mirror. My long blonde hair was all knotted together and my blue eyes had big black bags under them. If i was a human i wouldn't have looked good but I'm a vampire and the way if look right now is awful. I pulled a brush through my tuggy hair (occasionally saying ouch) and shoved it up in a messy bun. I put very white concealer under my eyes to get rid of my bags. I now looked a little better. I shoved on my black skinnies, my white top and my purple cardigan. I shoved on my black converse and ran out the door. I was anxious to see Ryan before max got to the hospital. I'm praying (even though if don't believe in god) that Ryan will wake up today or even show some signs of response. I jumped on my Harley Davidson and raced to the hospital.

I got into the changing rooms and put on my favourite purple scrubs. I got my chart and went into Ryan's room. No-one was there. Good. I sat down on the red chair; I took his hand and told him to wake up. I knew this wouldn't help but it was the only thing if could do. The doctors said he isn't brain dead, but what do they know, he's a vampire. I kissed his hand and then squeezed. I was used to feeling the temperature when it was with Ryan. I wish he knew how much he meant to me. I was just about to leave when his fingers tightened around mine. He actually moved. I could have jumped up with excitement but instead I gripped hi hand back, But of course my happy moment just had to be interrupted.

"What are you doing here" i looked over to see Max, standing with her hands on her hips.

"Nothing" i replied. I stood up, let go of Ryans hand reluctantly and walked out the door. When I looked back I saw max taking my place on the chair and Ryans hand.