The Beginning

"I have a son?"  That's how it started.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well no, that's not quite right. It all started with an email Karasuma received from the higher up's.

"What's this?" Karasuma muttered to himself, while scrolling through his emails.

The email was titled, Read Immediately!, sent by the higher up's. Karasuma sighed and began to read the email. As he read it, his face became less and less calm compared to the typical Karasuma we all know. When he finished, he slammed the laptop close and contemplated what he just read.

 Korosensei has a son?

The email, that had Karasuma so flustered, had said that the government had discovered that Korosensei had a son. A son that not even Korosensi knew about. Apparently, the son was a result of a one night stand Korosensei had over 14 years ago. The government had not yet discovered who the son was, but they were working around the clock in order to figure it out. They had figured that if Korosensei knew he had a son, he would not destroy the earth, in fear for his own son.

How the government had figured all this out? Karasuma didn't even want to know.

The email also said that they would contact Karasuma when they had figured it out.

Now only one question remained.

How do I tell the octopus about this?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After sitting down and considering his options for a while, Karasuma decided it was better to wait to find out who the son was, then tell Korosensei about this whole thing. 

For the next few weeks, life in E-class continued normally. The kids continued to try to assassinate Korosensei, Korosensei was as cocky as always, everything was normal.

All that changed on a faithful Friday when Karasuma received a new email.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I see its finally here. Karasuma took a deep breath. It's okay, I've been waiting for this. I just have to click on the email.

What he read, not even he was prepared for.