(Ooh) WHY?
(Ooh) WHY?
(Ooh) WHY? BABY?
(Ooh!) I love you! I still do! oo ooo ooo

I see you drivin' 'round town with the guy I love
And I'm like, forget you (forget you,oo oo oo
I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough
I'm like, forget you and forget him too 

I spun around the room only to run into Finn. I looked up at him as we both smiled, he took my hands and spun me around. Then, the girls and guys lined up in front of each other (Finn and I were across from one another) and started following the dance rountine Miss Holiday displayed. I smiled widely as Finn and I danced together.

Said, if I was richer I'd still be with ya
Huh, now ain't that some shh (ain't that some shh)
Although there's pain in my chest
I still wish you the best (wish you the best)
With a.. Forget you! Oooh

We all stopped and Finn put his hands in front of me, as if showing me off. I laughed and clapped along with everyone else, that was so much fun! We were all just so relaxed and loose, it hasn't been like that in here in ages. After class,  Finn went in to hug me and I happily obliged.  

"That was amazing!" He said, obviously happy about his dancing.  

I laughed, "Yeah! You improved, Finn." I smiled, motioning to his feet.  

"Yeah, sure." He said sarcastically. "Hey, uh, can I ask you something?"  

I picked up my bag, "Sure."  

He ran his hand through his hair, like he was wondering if he should even ask what he was thinking. Was I making Finn Hudson nervous? I couldn't help but smile to myself, who knew I could make the quaterback nervous! An annoyed sigh was heard across the room as Kurt came fast walking over, he stepped in front of Finn.  

"Do you want to come over tonight to have dinner?" Kurt asked, obviously covering for Finn.  

I smiled and looked at Finn. He rubbed his neck as he looked at me, waiting anxiously for a response. I giggled.  

"I would love to. I'm sure my parents won't mind." I said to both Kurt and Finn.  

Finn gave me his half smile, "Cool. See you around six?"  

"It's a date..." Finn's eyes went wide, "Well...not a date! But, like, a..um-"Hang out!" Kurt answered for the both of us.  

 I nodded and pointed at Kurt, "Exactly!"  

"So, I'll see you later then." Finn smiled, walking backwards.  

I nodded, "Yep! Bye.."  

As Finn waved, he bumped into a music stand. I laughed as Kurt did a facepalm, it was pretty smooth. He caught it before it fell onto the piano seat and straightend it back up, he then gave a thumbs up and left the choirr room. I smiled, then Kurt came into my vision, a huge smile on his face.  

 "You're blushing." He smirked.  

 I touched my cheeks, "Oh, shut up."  

 XXX  

I stood in front of Kurt's door, taking my time before having to go in. Why was I so nervous? It's not like I have never been here before, I come here for sleepovers almost every weekend! I fixed my black cardign then knocked on the door. I had time to fix my hair one more time before...RACHEL answered the door?! She looked at me up and down, as if making sure I wasn't 'hiding' anything. I put on a smile.  

"Hey, Rachel." I did a mini wave.  

"Lizzie." She answered back then stepped outside, "We need to talk."  

 Well, this couldn't be good. Rachel gently closed the door then turned to me. Her arms folded at her chest, blocking some of the polka dots on her black and white sweater. I gave her the 'go-ahead', all I wanted to do was go inside!