Chapter 14

Liam's P.O.V

"So when are you going to tell her?" Harry whispers as we stand guard. I turn to him at a loss of words, i know i've said i was going to tell her i just don't know when.. or how.. 

"I don't know - yet" i reply, turning back to face forward. Zayn lets out a small chuckle, shaking his head. "Dude Liam, we all know when you say you don't know you mean never" I send him a glare, about to retort as Tom walks in. "The boss wants you guys to give some girl a ride home" he says, shrugging slightly. Zayn groans, kicking off from the wall he was leaning on. "Who's this girl?" he asks, popping his neck. "dunno, Jack and Moe caught her snooping around your car, Liam" I furrow my eyebrows, nodding slightly.

"I'm going to tell her." i mumble quietly as we walk down the hall, stopping to the left of the door Jeff was currently in. Harry sends me a weary smile while Zayn just groans. "Look mate, we've been friends forever and let me tell you - if you don't tell her soon then karma's gonna come and bite you in the ass. Either she'll find out on herself or she'll have something she kept from you that's ten times worse. So grab some balls, and tell her." Zayn says sternly, patting me on the shoulder.

"What happened wit-"

"Don't."

Zayn opens his mouth to retort as the door creaks open, causing us to look forward once again in standard position.

"it was nice meeting you Ira, we'll get breakfast some time okay." i heard Jeff say before hearing him walk down the hall.

My face visibly pales as i glance at both Harry and Zayn, both with wide eyes. I turn around slowly, heart pounding as i spot a head of familiar brown hair. She turns around slowly, jumping slightly as her eyes meet mine.

"Liam?!"

I place my hand over her mouth, glancing around the hall. "okay, don't yell at me till we get outside." i instruct as she reluctantly nods, glaring daggers into me. I slowly remove my hand, glancing to a disappointed Harry and a very amused Zayn. I turn around as we begin to walk to the door, nodding slightly to Moe and Jack as we walk out. 

I unlock my car, opening it for Ira to slip into the front seat. she rolls her eyes with furrowed eyebrows, clear sign that she's mad. I walk around to my side opening the door and plopping into my seat. I look in the rear view mirror, and glance at Zayn who mouths "i told you so"

--

I decided to drop the boys off at their places considering Ira probably had a lot of shit to throw at me and who knows how long that would take. I pull in to her apartment garage, pulling into the spot closest to the elevator. 

As we get out, she quickly walks to the elevator; pressing the 'up' button rapidly. "Ira" i say quietly as the elevator door opens, taking a single step inside. She ignores me, pressing the button to close the door. "Ira" i say again sternly, becoming irritated. 

I step in front of her, trying to get her attention on me, but she just looks at my chest; not once looking up into my eyes. "Ira." i say again, a  bit loader than i thought. She jumps slightly, her chest rising and falling quicker. "don't fucking ignore me damn it!" i yell, causing her to look up finally.

"does it look like i want to fucking talk to you?" she retorts, hands balled into fists. "well it looks like you have a lot to say so why don't you just say it!" She looks in my eyes with a cold expression, a frown on her face while her body looks as if its trembling. 

"I just want to know why the fuck you didn't tell me, Liam. My opinion on you probably wouldn't have changed. You're still an asshole." she shrugs, glancing up at the number of floors we are passing. I grunt turning to the control panel of the elevator and yanking at the emergency stop button. "What the hell Liam!" Ira yells, throwing her arms in the air. "We need to talk." i say sternly, causing her to roll her eyes.