Chapter 1

Leah's POV

Leah's POV

"Claaaaaark! Claaaark!" I shouted so hard because I could feel water dripping down my thighs. I think the baby would come out anytime.

"Juicecolored!" Clark exclaimed so loud. I feel like laughing so hard because of his expression. It sounded so gay.

"Hey? Are you going to just stand there? Take me to the hospital now!"

"Oh. Hospital? Yes! I'll bring you to the nearest hospital. Relax baby. Just stay there at your mom's womb.. Be patient baby."he said nervously. He obviously cares for our baby.

He helped me to walk up to our car and he drove faster yet safely to the hospital.

"Please take good care of her. Please make her safe." Clark said, with a nervous and excited face. Looks weird right?

I'm here at the hospital bed inside the emergency room and doctors kept roaming around and putting some hose to my body.

"Harder Miss. Harder! The baby's coming out." the doctor instructed.

"AAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAH!" I groaned harder and louder.

JUICECOLORED! I could feel it! I could feel a baby coming out from me.

"Miss. A little bit harder and we're done!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAH!" I groaned harder as I can then I passed out...

"Congratulations Mrs. Olivar. Its a girl."

We never wanted to know the gender of our first child during my pregnancy that's why I was really surprised to see that its a girl! Clark would be happy about this.

"Claaaaaaark!"
***
Clark's POV
I'm here at the kitchen and I'm preparing for our breakfast.

I was beating the eggs when I heard Leah shout.

"Claaaaaaaaark!"

I rushed to the our room and saw Leah breathing heavily.

"Don't worry, wifey. Its just a dream." I told her to make her feel complacent.

"There's nothing to worry hubby. It's a good dream." She said while smiling.

"A good dream? Then why are you shouting my name like you're being raped?" I asked. She turned her head up and started to tell her dream.

"I was watching TV here at our living room and I felt water dripping down my thighs. I called you and you rushed me to the hospital. After more than 4 hours of labor, I think, I bore a very beautiful girl. And I decided to call you, so I called you." She said with a smiling and dreamy face.

"Oh. That must be a deja vu. What do you think?"

"Maybe. But I don't like a girl to be our first child. I'd prefer it to be a boy."