Prologue

"Leah ang tagal ko itong hinintay but it was all worth the wait

"Leah ang tagal ko itong hinintay but it was all worth the wait. It was worth every fear and every smile. It was worth every slap and every kiss. It was worth every sad and every happy memory. It was worth every time that I lost you just to find myself back into your arms again." Clark told Leah. Tears of joy is evident in Leah's voice upon hearing Clark's vow.

"Ngayon, ngayong andito ka na at nandito ako, hindi ko inakala na mas magiging masaya ako. Ngayon, isa ka sa panaginip ko. Thank you Clark because reality is finally better than my dreams." Leah responded.

"Destiny doesn't always decide on everything. It only gives us a little push in the right direction. We decide if it's worth fighting for, worth living for. And Leah you are worth every fight and worth every wait. My promise to you is that my love will always be greater than the time I must wait and the distance I must travel to be with you. Sa'yo lang ako." Clark ended his vows, assuring Leah that she's worth everything.

Leah can't help but to cry and continued her wedding promises. "Kahit matupad ko ang mga pangarap ko, kung 'di kita kasama, balewala lang yung mga yun. Your love made me soar higher than my dreams could ever take me. Hinding-hindi kita iiwan dahil mahal kita. Sa'yo lang ako, Clark."

***
The crowd went wild when the priest declared them as husband and wife. They went wilder when the priest said, "You may now kiss the bride."

Clark turned his head and kissed Leah passionately. It turned out to be their most romantic kiss ever.
***
"Leah, remember? Tonight's the judgement day. Hahaha." Clark said while smirking.

Leah must be certain on what Clark is talking about.

"Clark, let me clean myself first." Leah said. Leah is about to enter the bathroom but Clark pulled her down to their bed.

"Clark.. I'm haven't cleaned myself yet. I'm sweaty..."

"Well that's what I like Leah. Hot and feisty." Clark said while he's on top of Leah.

"You're too agressive Hubby.."

"Well, you're so irresistible, Wifey."

"Wai---"

Clark instantly kissed Leah passionately.

"Let's start the judgement day Wifey!"
***
Hey readers! I decided to create a fanmade sequel on OTWOL. If this chapter will reach 100 reads, I'll continue to write this story. Achieve? ACHIEVED!

By the way, the wedding vows are based exactly on the actual vows on OTWOL.