I trust you!

" Talk
' troughs
() A/n

Sans laugh when she blush like tomatoe and teleport himself to his bro who screaming at him with worried look on his face, but all he able think is 'what a interesting day'
.
.
.
The next day, Sans come back to the beach, the place where he meet her, and... the problem is.... he really over sleep that day. They agree to meet at 4 pm and now is 7 pm... so he assumed that she already leave. Who want to wait a person who you barely know that long? but he come anyway.

the beach is nearly empty now and really dark, the only light he got is from a dim moonlight that shine with some twinkling stars around it. Sans, however don't have any trouble seeing in the dark and keep walking till he reach the isolated beach. He sit on the rock in the center of water, staring at wave that dancing with sand, honestly he doesn't know why he come, maybe he just need some quiet time alone.

"It's not good to daydreaming alone you know... what if some ghost catch you"

Sans shriek when his leg got pulled and make him fall to the water soaking him from head to toe, a giggle can be heard under the water making a animated vein pop out on his head (don't ask me where it's come from, it's just come out) With snap of his finger he made a huge bubble of water floating in the air, and inside of it was the mermaid girl screaming from fear.

"Ahhh!!! put me down!!! nononononononono!! put me down you idiot!! put me down!!"

Satisfied hearing the girl screaming, Sans finally put her down and laugh out loud making the girl cross her arms and look away, clearly annoyed.

"So-Sorry hahaha... T-that was hahaha... funny!! hahahhaha..."
"....."
"Okay okay, I'm sorry okay.... you start it first"
"Look the one who make me wait 3 hours in here"

Her honest statement successfully make Sans shut his mouth and look her with disbelief.

"You.... wait for me to come?"
"Of course"
"Why?"
"why? Of course because you told me so... right?"

Sans made a face plam and groan... 'to innocent!! this girl will fall to any trap right away if someone told her to do it without second thought !!'

"What if i not coming today?"
"Maybe you will come tomorrow"
"What if i not come in a Weeks"
"Maybe you are busy, i still can wait"
"What if i not come in months or years... what if i never come again?"
"... i believe you will come"

She give him a sweet smile that showing him that she trust him with all her heart, Sans once again give her disbelief look, what of he not the one who meet her, what if some bad monster or human found her? she so easily trust somebody!! Sans thought.
Now Sans is the one who cross his hands and give her annoyed look.

"Listen here kid, don't trust someone so easily okay! no matter how nice they are, that all bull shit, they will stab your back when you are not looking"
"Bull shit? what is that? so i can't trust someone?"

'Crap!' Okay now Sans know he must be careful with his words, she just like a baby that just come to this world a second ago.

"Ignore the 'Bull shit' things kid, and yes you only can trust someone that you think is really worth it to trust"
"Ahh... i get it now, thank you!"
"Good, now i ask you... do you trust me?"
"YES!"

Another face plam coming to Sans face, that girl happily swinging his tail back and front make Sans sigh and then ruff her hair, making it messy.

"HEI!!"
"Heh... can't help it, so i don't think i ever know your name, can i know or i will just call you missmermaidwithgreentail?"
"That's Frisk for you, mrskeletonthathaveangerissue"
"That's Sans for you too you fishy, welp... i think i must go now it's getting late, see you tomorrow Frisk"

With that Sans teleport himself to his house after he glance at Frisk who have a huge grin on her face. Papyrus of course went mad seeing his bro walking around soaking wet, it's was definitely worth it and he can't wait to seeing her tomorrow. 'See you soon fishy lady...'