I chuckled evilly, “All bad I hope,” I smirked dropping my hand from her face  to her thigh.

“Now, if I had heard l bad things, would I have come over here?” She smirked leaning into me.

Damon grabbed her face and turned her towards him over exposing her neck to me. I was instantly taken over by the hunger.

“Some just can’t resist our charm and good looks,” Damon smirked.

“I can see why,” She breathed and then pressed her lips to Damon’s.

I took this as my chance.

I sank my teeth into her neck and she gasped and whimpered.

“You like this,” I heard Damon demand. Her body relaxed, “Good girl.”

I knew he heard compelled her, but I didn’t care I was engulfed in her scent and taste. Damon bit her too and we were both drinking from her now. We would soon have to pull away. We couldn’t drain her that badly. We had a reputation in this town. I moved my hand up her thigh and she placed her hand on top of mine.

I pulled back breathing a little hard. I liked my lips as Damon pulled away also. He wiped his mouth with a napkin.

“Thank you very much, Victoria,” I took her shawl and wrapped it around her neck as a scarf to cover the bite marks, “Now go continue to enjoy your night sweetheart. If anybody asks you had a great time with us, but do not tell details. Ladies never kiss and tell, my darling,” I compelled her to forget the biting then Damon stood and she walked away looked a little dazed.    

“She tasted just as nice as she looks,” Damon smirked.

“I would say so,” I chuckled.

“It’s nice going out with you, Brother. You are my closest friend,” Damon placed a hand on my shoulder.

“This damned life doesn’t give us the opportunity to have many friends, but I truly agree with you, Brother,” I placed my hand over his proudly.

Then over his shoulder I watched as a very attractive, pale, young, blonde women in a short, stunning mint green dress walked in. Her make-up done up as was her hair. She was a sure heartbreaker.

I growled low under my breath.

“What is it, Cole?” Damon asked suddenly alert.

“I thought you told her to stay home,” I responded.

He turned around and growled too, “Damn it, Sarah,” He mumbled.

“I’ll take care of her,” I stood.

“Bring her back over here. She’s already drawn too many male eyes for my liking,” Damon suggested.

“I agree,” I nodded and then walked over to my younger sister walking towards the dance floor.

Women stopped me and said hello and flirted, but I walked past them.

“Sarah,” I demanded as she was getting swung around the dance floor, by some stupid human male.

“Cole,” She gasped.

“Moretti,” The guy scoffed.

“Do you have a problem?” I raised an eyebrow at him threateningly.

“What? Is this another one of you off-limits whores you have running around this bar?” He rolled his eyes.

I grabbed Sarah’s arm and pulled her into my side roughly, “She’s my sister jackass,” I growled in his face, “I suggest you run along now before you get yourself in trouble.”