Memories Of The Past

Jimin pov

I eventually fell asleep because i was tired of crying. When i woke this morning, i was shocked to see Suga standing infront of me. He then showed me a picture of Taehyung. However, he was not alive in that picture.

"Your friend tried to become a hero, but totally failed. He was easy. Just one stab, and he bleed to death" Suga says, laughing at the same time.

"You monster! Why are you doing this to me? Why must you kill my bestfriend?" I shout at him in anger. I also just realise that my hands and legs are tied up. "Well, you didnt see me as a monster when you needed a job and a place to stay, right?" He smirks.

"People like you are so dumb. If i were you, i would just run away after listening to Jin's story, but you did the opposite. You stayed and even tried to investigate it yourself. Such a dummy" He continues.

I feel like throwing up. He's such a monster. He killed my bestfriend and locked me up in here! "What do you want?" I ask in anger.

"What i want? Are you sure you want to know what i want?" Suga then takes out a knife and points it towards me.

"I want you dead"

I shiver in fear as he place the cold knife on my cheek. "Ww-why do yyy-you want me dead?" I say as tears roll down my cheek.

"You are the reason why i'm like this. YOU STOLE MY HAPPINESS!" he shout. "I didnt even know you! I've just met you 2 days ago" i cry.

"I bet you dont remember this" he says as he shows me a picture of me during highschool. It was a class picture.

"Let me tell you a story. When i lived in Daegu, there was this one boy which i was fond of. He's really cute. He had orrange hair, and a really cute eyesmile. I didnt get the chance to know his name, but everyone called him Chim. When i confessed to him, he rejected, saying that he was straight and not gay. But then i saw him with his so-called boyfriend"

Min Yoongi? The senior from class 6E? Now i remember him. No wonder he looked so familiar but i ignored it! Shouldnt have pick this house to stay in. Not only he's a phsyco, but it's haunted too.

"Yoongi sunbae(senior), i'm really sorry. I was straight when you confessed, but then i changed" i cry and beg for apology. "No use for sorry now. I'm gonna kill you" he then points a gun to me.

"Yoongi sunbae, please. You said you had feeling for me. If it's true, you wouldnt do this to me"

"Yes, i do love you. But after what you did to me, i realise i should just kill you then kill myself" he says as he evil-smiles.

"If i cant have you, then nobody can" he says as he lets out an evil laughter.

End of Jimin pov

Author Pov

Before shooting Jimin, Suga decide to torture him first. Suga gets the knife then slash Jimin's cheek, causing it to bleed. Jimin scream in pain, but Suga does not care at all.

"I love you, Park Jimin"

"Bangg!!!" (Gun shots)

-----------------------------------------
Author : chapter 4 is kinda short. Sorry for that. I'll try to make it longer ^-^