Camisado

Hiiii! It's been a while since I updated =p. I want to thank RachelleCriss, fangurl97, rachgonz92, and 13emily1999 for their comments! I also wanted to thank my new followers for following me! Also, thank you to those who favourited or read this story! You guys are awesome =D. 

Anyways, I don't own glee, or the song Camisado by Panic! at the disco. I got the lyrics from http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/panicatthedisco/camisado.html.

Read on!

***

When Blaine woke up, he couldn't hear the sirens. He blinked, trying to adapt to the artificial light somehow. He sat up, and panicked when he couldn't see Kurt.

His heart was beating a mile per minute as he tried to rip the iv line off.

A few nurses rushed in, telling him to calm down as they reinserted the iv line.

"Where's Kurt?" asked Blaine immediately, refusing to get back on the bed.

"Oh honey, he's in emergency. We're bringing him back. He had internal bleeding. " said a nurse.

"Do you tell everyone this?" asked Blaine suspiciously.

"Well you're clearly his boyfriend or something." said a nurse. "I mean, what kind of guy goes into the middle of the street and gets hurt like that without realising it for some stranger?"

When she mentioned 'hurt' she pointed to the bandages on Blaine's chest that Blaine was so oblivious to.

"Hurt? O-oh." said Blaine before focusing on Kurt again.

"It's really quite sweet." said a nurse, giggling.

"Is he vomiting blood? Going into shock? " asked Blaine, scared and worried as he ushered the nurses for information.

The nurses looked at him with a look that sent Blaine dreading whatever they were going to say.

"He hasn't been vomiting blood....but that's because he's not really awake. " said the blond nurse.

"What does that mean?" asked Blaine, hoping his doubts won't be confirmed.

"Sir." said the brown haired nurse in a business tone. "He's lost a lot of blood and is currently in a coma."

"What?' said Blaine. "No. nonononono." he broke down as he curled himself in the corner and sobbed.

"I'm so sorry." said the blond nurse, biting her lip while looking around nervously.

"This is all so crazy. A month ago we were happy and now..." Blaine trailed off. "What about Azmio?"

The nurses looked at each other.

"We can't tell you about him." said the brunette.

"He should be the one in Kurt's place." snarled Blaine. There was a silence as Blaine goes back to crying.

"We can take you up in an hour or so. I think they are done, but the external bleeding keeps coming back repetitively. " said the blond nurse. "Er. Stab wounds."

"Wait. How long have I slept?" asked Blaine.

"Four days." said the nurse nervously.

"Kurt's been in there for four days? And he's still bleeding?" asked Blaine, incredulous.

"He's not continuously bleeding. We're giving him iv lines and blood bags, his internal bleeding stopped. He's healthier now."

"Bring me up to see him now. Please." said Blaine.