A closer look at Neff

Thank you to FreeYourGlee, 13emily1999, love2loveu38, rachgonz92, and holygoalie for their comments and detication to the story! I would like to mention that I am so so sorry that I couldn't update on independence day! Even in the summer I am taking extra studies and I had to do a test on that day =(. 

Also, thank you to all the readers and the people who favourtied. 

Disclaimer: I don't own glee. 

***

Kurt shot a nervous look at Blaine when they walked into the choir room. The tension in the place was quite clear- almost as clear as Kurt and Blaine's relationship- which was posted on facebook, myspace, and spread throughout the school within minutes.  This got Kurt riled up, because he was being put  in the spot light, which in another case- like a solo- would've made him very excited. 

It's just that he gets all these looks from people- and due to his traumatizing experience from Mckinley, he wasn't really comfortable with. Not that these people were homophobic. 

Kurt and Blaine sat side by side on the couch, waiting for the silence to be broken, only to be followed by awkwardom. Kurt couldn't help but contridict. 

"Well... Wes?" said Kurt, staring at the asian boy sitting by the council table. "David? " Nothing. 

Then the whole room burst in calls. 

"Congradulations! , "I know Klaine would survive- Nick you owe me three beaver pelts!", and "I told you so!" were only some of the things the choir boys had yelled out to each other. Kurt looked confused and a little unrattled by how much the boys were betting on them- and what they were betting. 

"What are beaver pelts?" whispered Kurt. Blaine gave him a look that clearly read I-honestly-have-no-idea. Kurt shuffled over a little. "I think they're beaver tails." 

Blaine looked a little horrified, before waving his hands in the air in an attempt to cut the cheers."Warblers! Warblers!" 

The laughter and calls died down as everyone looked at Blaine, who smiled and stood up. "Clearly, it goes unsaid that you've all been fairly involved in the relationship between me and Kurt. And yes, we're together now- and " he held up his hand to stop the warblers from interupting, "I am very happy about it. One more thing. Why are you betting beaver pelts on us?" Blaine looked geniunely confused. 

"It's a long story between Nick and Jeff." replied Aaron, who was Jeff's roommate.

"Enough said." said Wes, and everyone laughed again. 

Blaine and Kurt could only wish that everyone would be this supportive of their relationship. 

***

"How are we going to do this?" snarled Azmio, smiling wickedly. Kyle looked uneasy, twitching a little. The dim basement light only made him more nervous. 

"We're actually doing this?" asked Kyle, standing a good four feet away from Azmio. 

"Of course we are. The little midget won't know what hit him. Now we're not gonna just kill him. That wouldn't be fun, wouldn't it?" asked Azmio, flipping a gun he stole from his dad. Kyle flinched. 

"I never thought this was fun..." mumbled Kyle. Azmio seemed to not have heard the boy. 

"No, We need to scare the daylights out of him first. Wouldn't that be fun. Teach him to stop spreading his fairy dust everywhere. Shall we start...stalking him?" asked Azmio, grinning now. "It's always what he asked for, right? Wearing all his girl clothes to school."

Kyle could feel cold sweat on his head. He didn't reply, but stood paralysed at what this could evolve into. He didn't want to kill any one, or scare them. He just wanted to be a normal kid.