Party

Nella

I walked into the spot and they like who that

That was exactly what was playing when we walked in. As soon as I got to the line I was let in with Nella

"Bruh let Maj and her people in. They good"

Girls started sucking their teeths and rolling their eyes. I hugged the one that let me in and I let Nella lead the way.

Before I knew it we was right by the drinks table waiting in line for her to get a drink.
I ended up bumping into someone. I looked up to apologize it

"You good Maj." Don said

"Thanks but still my bad"

"How many drinks you need?"

I started to say one but I thought about how Nella would want me get two so she can have them both.
"2"
Don was in front of me and before I knew it he had passed me two cups. I handed them both to Nella.
"Thanks D"

She started drinking and I just went and find me some space so I wouldn't be on top of someone and started looking around to see who was in this place. Once I did that I was relaxed and started dancing. I had felt someone dancing behind me but I didn't stop dancing didn't eve turn around.

After the 4th song Nella ended up pulling me away. I never looked backed and followed her. We went to the bathroom and I just waited for her

"Aye KC" I called

"Yes Maji?"

"Can I get a bottle of water please?"

"Yea anything for you" KC threw me a bottle of ice water

"Thank you KC"

Before the water bottle even touched my lips the bottle was taken from my hands I looked up

"Thank you sis I needed this"

"Symere, I was about to drink that"

"You not even sweating" Sy says as he takes off his soaked shirt

I shake my head and wish that Nella would hurry up.

"You having fun?"

"Yes before you took my water"

"You danced with anyone?"

"Yes Sy"

"Who was it?"

"Never looked back. He was good tho"

"Keep it up Semaj. I'm not playing. Just be careful around here sis" Sy kissed my cheek and gave me another bottle of ice water.

I watched my brother walk away. I also watched these chicks give me dirty looks and drool over him. Symere wasn't all that in my opinion.

Nella came back and we went back to the dance floor just in time to see the strolls.

Sy led the Ques in their stroll. Next his ex Mila was up with her Delta sisters. Then my boy Steven went with his Sigmas. The Alphas went then the AKA's, Iota's and then SGRHO.

I didn't get to see the last few performances because Nella got sick. I ended up taking her to the hospital. Where I spent the night with her because she had Alcohol poison.

I looked over at Nella "I told you I ain't want to go. We could have afforded to miss this party"

Nella gave me the finger. I was about to get up and leave then I remembered she scared of hospitals and that would be petty. We wasn't petty.

Little did I know