Chapter 1: The school of Many

Eyes open, I press my hands close to my chest. I felt my beat as though I was alive again. Looking close around to see that I'm at a school type place. Where many people are, looking at me. As though I was one who was looking weird. Glancing at my clothes to see I'm wearing the clothes of the many girls around me.

I didn't like this attention and tried to stand up, touching my back to see if my beautiful wings were there as usual. But they were gone; I could feel any sign of my soft white wings. And that made me sad.

A girl of red and a girl of a yellow run towards me, looking towards them. Hear them talk made my eyes sparkle. The girl in red grabs my hand and pulls my up.

"Are you ok Ms," she asks " concerned. I look at her, my eyes start to wonder. Never in my life has someone asked me that. My mother. My father. Not even my friends. She is the only one, too. Care. I could feel some type of liquid falling out of my eyes. "Omg, is something wrong?" I could feel a body press against mine.

Looking at her. My eyes continue to water maybe this will be my new beginning maybe this is where I can start a new.

"I'm" I'm Aurora" she looks at me, and gives me a smile of happiness?

"Hello Aurora" my name is Ritsuka" she tilts her head and gives me a smile "are you new to the school"

"Y-y-yes"

"You don't have to be so nervous" she states, I could feel my heart start to race, does she know, does she know what I am. Maybe she is the person that my daddy was talking about. I thought it was a guy.

"Sorry" I clean my eyes and look around to see everyone still looking at me, I start to growl, "Ritsuka" looks at me then smiles; we get out of the hug. I start to lose the warm contact. Only moments later a girl starts running towards Ritsuka and yells out her name.

"Ritsuka did you do something you shouldn't have?"

"What of course not"

"Well then have a look at this" she starts to walk away and Ritsuka goes with her, I quickly latch onto her arm and hold it tight. I could feel her stop and look towards me; she gives me a smile and lets me tag along.

Walking into the school to see so many people, the smell of human fills my nostrils. I close my eyes but reopen them quickly when I remember the red milk that they were coated in. gripping Ritsuka's arm tighter, feeling my heart start to welt.

I see Ritsuka stop and I stop with her, she looks at something. I " over her shoulder to see a piece of paper. To see her and my name on the paper. My eyes wired. Not because I was sent to the 3rd library. It was because it had devil stench all over it. My lips start to turn up. Knowing I'm not alone at this school.

"I don't know whom this aurora girl or guy is" I roll my eyes and let out a cough, she turns over to me.

"That girl is me," I state looking at her with a death stare; I could feel her back away, which made me smirk. Ritsuka looks at me, and I send her with an innocent smile. "Should we see what they want?" I say softly not wanting her to think of me otherwise.

"Yea sure would hurt" she looks over at her friends and gives them a smile "don't worry guys"

We started walking down the halls of the school. I was still attached to Ritsuka's arm to make her still think that I'm shy. No one can take Ritsuka from me; she is mine now, no one else's.

"So where you from aurora?" looking towards her then look out of the window

"Somewhere very far away...."

"Out of the city?" I shake my head

"Out of the country" I nod my head looking at the sky hoping to see something move up there, to maybe see my family again. But no chance. Why would they want to see me? I'm a disgrace to angel religion. I let out a sigh and pull away from Ritsuka's arm; I put my hands in my pockets and continue walking with her.

"Wow, my brother is out of the country too, he's from England" where are you from"

"Hey is that the library doors?" I say trying to get out of the question she looks and smiles

"Yea they are let us go" she opens the doors and we see one big ass staircase, I start to get excited, looking around to see many books, never read a book before. I start to get really happy. Today keeps get better. Ritsuka looks at me and gives me a big grin. "I'm glad I see you smile"

We start to walk up the stairs, but I could feel a set of eyes on my, I turn around but no one was there. Stupid devils.

"Hey are you ok"

"Oh" yea just thought I could see something" getting to the big doors, I could see Ritsuka shivering of fear. "You're going to be fine,", I say on my hand onto her back. She nods and opens the door.

The door opens with a creak, as it opens to seea people in the room, all guys.