My Family

I stood up to be knocked onto the ground by a couple of adults. One of them was tall, skinny, female, and had short hair in a small ponytail. The other was sightly shorter, and skinny as well, male, with half of his hair shaven off, the other half was neck length. Both had dazzling teal eyes and unusual green hair.

I then saw Gianni with blue hair, ears and a tail like mine. Her hair flew behind her has she tackle hugged me.

"RAVEN! I remember everything! Everything!" She yelled.

"I... Only remember.... My..... Mother... And my..... My father." I cried.

I saw cake passed out on a bed across from me. Then I heard the green haired people whispering about something. All I got was "she doesn't remember" and "we should wait". I started walking weakly to cake sitting down next to her bed.

"How long?" I asked.

"What?" The male asked.

"How long has she been asleep like this?" I made more specific.

"Not long after they got you here." They said.

I just noticed that we were in a tree base hundreds of feet above the ground, we were on a patio balancing in a branch over the ocean. Cakes bed was closer to the ledge than mine was. Makes sense, my father, wore clothes off Flame, so he was probably some type of fire demon, which means I'm a fire demon, at least a fourth. I never could swim anyways.

If my old life wasn't the real me, that could explain how I didn't remember anything, but what about the others. Those two who hugged me, people I never knew, but seem so familiar. Gianni looks more, natural, logical, like herself.

Wait, they called me Raven, and Gianni remembers everything? She's been gone for months, no one knew what happened to her.... Has she been here the whole time?

I saw cake moving, but she still want waking up, I hope she isn't going through anything, scarring, like I was. The poor child, what has happened. I don't know why, but I, I feel so, guilty, but I don't know why, why do I feel this way?