the portal

I felt my ears disappear and cat ones grow out of my head. I felt a tail sprout out of my behind and my hair grew longer than usual. I had much better sight and no longer had my glasses.

"Raven what happened?" I heard cake say on a panic.
She now has purple hair and eyes and had ears and a tail like me.

Garroth and Zane had a look of worry on their face.

"We messed up, we messed up real bad." Garroth said.

"We shouldn't have become so close, they're Meif'was now." Zane cried. "Now I have a weakness, because she's so.. Cute. Her cursed black hair, beautiful brown eyes."

"W-what?!" I stuttered turning red.

"N-nothing." Be blushes a brighter shade than me.

I sniffled and looked around. There were no flowers in sight, but I realized my look has changed so I checked my hair for flowers. Yup a flower right on my right ear. I took it off and sneezed.

"Stupid pollen" I muttered.

The flower was a beautiful unnatural black and teal rose and the black pedals made a heart in the center. Zane saw the flower, and seemed to have recognized it.

"Wait, Raven, put out your arms like you're going to shoot an arrow from a bow." Zane uttered.

"Uhm OK" I stuttered and did as he said.

Suddenly a pure white arrow with technicolored detail appeared in my hands with a pure wood arrow.

"It can't be..... Raven Asuna..." Garroth calmly said with surprise.

I fell to my knees as I felt some kind of memory coming to my head.

I was in a cradle, mom was singing me a lullaby, the one she sang when I couldn't fall asleep. Her beautiful blond hair kept falling into the crib, her beautiful blue eyes sparkled with joy. She had ears and a tail, just like myself, but she had a royal blue bow on her tail.

"Liam, come over here and see your beautiful child, but please do not look into her right eye." My mother whispered.

A man with clothing made of flames and dark brown eyes picked me up out of my cradle.

"Hello Chikoro, my daughter." He smiled and looked into my eyes.

He forgot about what my mother said and looked into the right one, falling, dead before he hit the ground. My mother picked me up crying, her eyes now sparkled with sadness, she put an eye patch on my right eye and whispered, "hopefully you won't need to remove it for the rest of your life."

I looked up to see a worried Zane over my head as I felt tears rushing down my cheeks.

"It's all my fault, papa died because of me, I'm just a stupid useless child" I muttered, accidentally loud enough for Zane to hear.

He instantly hugged me, "it isn't your fault, it was never your fault." He whispered in my ear.

Suddenly, I felt calm, as I listened to his heart beating, i thought is this the real me? If it is, then why have I been living this lie for so long? Why didn't I remember anything until now?