THEY'RE SO CUTE

The bell rang, and me, Natane, Zane, and a few others were still in the class.  Just my luck I guess. I glared at all the empty seats in front of me. there were only four people other then the previous names i mentioned left in the class, because all the other students are slowly making their way here.  I couldn't help staring at these students.  One looked like Garroth, who was making their way up the bleachers, and it looked like their were going to sit next to Natane. The other guy looked like Laurence.  Then there was a girl who resembled Aphmau, and the last one looked like Katelyn.

"No Aphmau, I already said, I'm not doing it!" the one who resembled Katelyn practically screeched.

"Aw, come on, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee. What are you, Katelyn the Fire Fist, or Katelyn the Weak Shrimp!" Aphmau taunted.

"You're so going to regret that!" Katelyn scowled.

"H-hey I'm Garroth." Garroth introduced himself t Natane."mind if i sit here?" he motioned towards the seat next  to Natane.

"N-not at all." Natane blushed.

"aww, there so cute." I said aloud accidentally.

"did you just call them 'cute'?" Zane looked at me with confusion.

"uhhh...yea....cause....t-they...uhm.....FORGET I SAID THAT"i became super defensive. he . doesn't. understand.

I put away everything, for now, as the other students started to enter the class.  Either someone really likes to dye their hair((like myself, my hair wasn't always black y'know)) or I just saw Dante walk in. completely blue hair, and no signs of it being dye, in any way shape or form. I think 
I also saw Nicole and Kawaii-Chan((but without her ears somehow)). Then i instantly became exstatic because all i need for my ships are here now! Aaron walked in with his hood up and he went towards the back middle and tried to hide. poor thing, school regulation doesn't allow you to wear your hood inside. I honestly hate this dress code.

"blah blah blah....need uniforms by next Friday...blah blah... lockers assigned tomorrow...blah blah...arranged seating Wednesday....blah blah...time for role call." the teacher's words were nothing but static to me, i just remembered the important bits.

Names names names.

Fire ignited because the teacher didn't remember how to pronounce my name when I JUST came from his alpha class.

Boring stuff no one will remember.

Bell rings second period is math.  Me, Natane, Zane, and Garroth have the exact same schedule. HOW?! I understand Natane, because last year she had accelerated English and math with me and she also had JV orchestra. I didn't even know Zane and Garroth played any instrument let alone were in orchestra. Honestly I REALLY like the fact i have Natane in all my classes as well as Zane, but Zane and Garroth in the same room, it's kind of, difficult. Zane and Garroth just don't mix well, it's truly unfortunate. 

i managed to be the first out of us four at our math class.  I may be able to walk incredibly fast as well as dodge moving obstacles((other students)), but i figured at the very least Garroth would be able to catch up with me. I give Natane an excuse, she's short, it's honestly harder for her.  i entered the class room to find the room completely empty, it looks like all the other students had just left. I quickly took a seat in the very front, because I'm practically blind, especially without my glasses. I saw Zane and Garroth rush in a few seconds after i took my seat.

"This school is very crowded, confusing, and big." Zane panted.

"High school is even worse." I smirked. "Why are you so confused by a normal middle school, were you home schooled or something?"

"Actually, yes." Garroth stated.

Oh just so you know, the teacher stepped out for a little bit.

"I was asking Zane, unless your like his brother how would you know that?" I cracked a grin. Manipulative as ever. Better make sure they don't know i know, so very much about them.

"We actually, unfortunately, are." Zane sighed.

"Cool, take a seat guys, Natane will be here in a sec. Poor little girl, her legs are just to short. It's an unfair disadvantage, but her being short is also an advantage in some ways." i smiled as i leaned back in my seat leaning the desk with me, because they were connected.

Just as I said that Natane walked in.

"I *pant* made *huff* it."she panted," why does math have to be so far from the gym." 

Only a few more people came into the class, the people i had mentioned before, and a few others. The teacher seemed to be very, very, very distracted. She was on her phone the whole time! Seriously, some one fire her!