Chapter 8

Sooyoung's POV:

I woke up and stretched. It was morning and I was shocked that the time goes so fast. I sighed and went to the bathroom.

After that, I went downstairs to make breakfast. As I was cooking, I felt two arms around my waist and I looked back. I smiled seeing Chanyeol.

He rested his chin on my shoulder and nuzzled his nose into my neck. It tickled so I squirmed around. He chuckled and pecked my cheek.

"Sooyoung-ah~ Is Chanwoo really my son?" He asked me and I looked at him. I bit my lip and he sighed.

"It's okay. Just tell me when you're ready." He said and I nodded. Then I went back to my cooking and he's still back hugging me.

"Sooyoung, you smell like vanilla." He said as he breathed into my neck. I was done cooking and turned around to face him.

"Thank you. I think I am ready to tell you." I said as I looked down. He held one of my hands and raised my chin. We looked at each other in the eyes, deeply.

"Okay. Right now?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled and we went to the table. I sat next to him and took a deep breath.

"So what people are saying about Chanwoo being your son is actually true." I started off and he nodded. 

"I was about to tell you but you already broke up with me and went with another girl. I didn't want to tell you since you didn't love me anymore." I said and he held my hands. I looked down.

"Then, Yoora Unnie saw that I was not the same like I always used to be. She took me to lunch one time and that's when I told her about Chanwoo." I said and my eyes stayed watering up.

"She was about to tell you but I didn't want her to. I even told Yoona about it and Sehun knew but I told him not to tell you since I was upset at you that time." I said and he squeezed my hand.

"When I wasn't at school, I was at America with my cousin, Tiffany." I said and he bit his lip.

"Then I gave birth there and Yoora Unnie came with Yoona to see Chanwoo. So I raised him by myself with the help of the girls." I said and tears went down. He got up and hugged me tight.

"I'm so sorry, Sooyoung-ah. I really love you." He said and I hugged him back. He was crying, too.

"If you loved me, then why did you leave me?" I asked him with my face on his chest. 

"I was stupid back then. I should've thought and plus I wouldn't stop thinking about you when I broke up with you. I really am sorry." He told me. I stopped crying and looked at him. 

"Prove it." I said and he did something unexpected. He kissed me and it was gentle yet passionate. He broke it and held my face with his two hands.

"I really love you. Please forgive me and I want to raise our child with you." He said and I broke into to tears but harder. 

"I love you, too." I said quietly and he pecked my forehead. I hugged him tighter and cried into his chest. He rubbed my back and hugged me back.

"I'm really sorry I made you suffer all those years. I really am. Please forgive me. I want to spend my whole life with the people I love. You and Chanwoo." He said and I smiled at him. 

"I forgive you, and I want you to help me raise OUR child." I said and he smiled at me. He pecked my forehead and wiped my tears away.

"Thank you and I won't make you disappointed. I am going to be you guys superhero. Also, for those to come as well." He said and I blushed. He smirked at me and I hit his chest. We both chuckled.