Chapter 3

Still Sooyoung's POV:

It's the guy that left me. I looked at him and we bowed to each other. My ears suddenly started burning due to my tears that were about to fall.

"Hello, Sooyoung. It's good to see you again." He said and I nodded giving him a fake smile. 

"Come on Chanwoo. You have homework to do." I said and walked fast to the car. I got him in and I quickly went in too.

Chanwoo was waving to Chanyeol, his father. I just ignored it and called my best friend, Yoona. She answered it.

"Yoona!" I said and she said my name too.

"When are you coming?" I asked.

"I'm about to land in about ten minutes." She said and I started driving to the airport.

"Okay, I'll see you there." I said and she bid her bye. I looked back to Chanwoo and smiled.

"Omma, who's Yoona?" He asked. I smiled and told him who she was.

"She's Omma's best friend. You'll like her for sure cause she's really good with little kids like you." I said and he nodded. I smiled and focused on my driving.

We reached the airport and we were waiting for Yoona. I was waiting then suddenly I felt someone hug me. I look and it's Yoona.

"Unnie!" She said and I chuckled. I hugged her back tightly.

"Wow, Yoona! Long time, no see!" I said and she nodded. Then she broke the hug and looked at Chanwoo.

"Who's this little cutie?" She said and looked at me. I smiled and introduced him.

"This is my son, Park Chanwoo." I said and she nodded. Then he cutely bowed to her causing her to squeal.

"You're so cute. You can call me Imo Yoona." She said and he nodded. I chuckled and then someone called out for my name.

"Noona!" I looked back to make sure if I was being called. It's my little brother, Sehun. I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and Chanwoo went to him. Sehun picked him up and carried him.

"I'm here with a friend." He said and I nod my head. Then he looked at Yoona and bowed.

"Oh Yoona Noona. I haven't seen you in such long time." He said and she smiled at him. His cheeks suddenly turned light pink.

"It's good to see you Sehunnie." She said and he blushed even more. I smirked and took Chanwoo away.

"Why's your face red?" I asked teasing him. He gasped and covered his face.

"My face isn't red." He said and I gave him a yeah right face. He chuckles and looks at Yoona. Now it was her turn to blush. I rolled my eyes and coughed.

They looked at me and smiled at each other. "Yoona Noona? Do you have a place to stay at?" Sehun asked. 

"Yeah, I'm gonna be staying with Soo Unnie. Wae?" She asked and he shooked his head. He sleeps at my place too. Hahahahahaha.

"I sleep there too." He said and she nodded.

"Well I guess we'll be seeing each other every day." She said and he nodded. Then his friend called him.

"Sehun-ah!" He said and Sehun looks back. 

"I gotta go.  Luhan Hyung needs me. See you guys at home. You too Yoona Noona." He said and he leaves.

Then I sighed and we went to the car.

Chanyeol's POV:

Wow, Sooyoung has a child. Sooyoung-ah I still love you though. I should just leave her alone. 

She's still beautiful like always. I love her but I think she's married. What am I supposed to do?

I just sighed and entered my house with my friends. There's twelve of us that lives in the same house. Except we all have our own rooms thanks to our rich friend Suho Hyung.

"Why so down?" Baekhyun Hyung asked. I just shook my head and sat down at the couch by Kai. He's too focused on the game he's playing.

"You saw Sooyoung Noona didn't you?" Kai asked while still focusing on the game. I looked at him shocked and nodded.

"How'd you know?" I asked and he pushed the game to tell me. He sat up.

"Cause Sehun told me that you work at the place that her kid goes to." He said and I nodded. Sehun is Sooyoung's little Dongsaeng.

"Is true she has a kid though right?" Kai asked and I nodded. He pats my back and smiles at me.

"It's okay. There's other ladies you can hook up with." He said and is hook my head.

"Yeah but Sooyoung is really unique. She's really beautiful and she has a great personality, she's really my type." I said and he sighs.

"Sometimes it's good to let people go." He said and I nodded.

"Like how I let my dog go. He needed to poop anyways." He said and I groaned.

"Dude your dog is a dog not a person." I said and he glared at me.

"He's my baby." He said and I shook my head while chuckling. Then the door opened and HunHan came in with Kris.

We all ran to him. I hugged him tight and he hugged me too.

"Channie! How've you been doing?" He asked and I gave him a thumb up. He ruffles my hair and hugged the rest.

We all just ate and Sehun was making us laugh. Reminds me of Sooyoung. I was just thinking about her. 

"Hyung? Have you ever did something to Sooyoung Noona?" Sehun asked and I shook my head.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Never mind. You're too innocent." He said and I gasped.

"Do I look like a baby to you?" I asked and he nodded. I pouted and he chuckles.

"Have you seen a little boy that looks like you?" He asked and I nodded. Me and Chanwoo looks like each other to be honest.

"Yeah. Your nephew." I said an he nods. Then he went to the living room  and played games. I went to  the balcony and sighed. I looked at the stars and wish I could cuddle with Sooyougn right now like we did back in high school.

Author's Note:

Another update! Hope you enjoy!

Please comment. Sorry if there's any mistake or if it's short.

COMMENT, VOTE, and ENJOY!!!!!!😄