Chapter 6

Sooyoung's POV:

I woke up and I hear two little boys voices. It must be Chanwoo and Yunhyeong. I went to the living room and they're both running around.

Yoona and Sehun were at the kitchen making breakfast. Chanwoo and Yunhyeong stopped running around and sat down. I chuckled. I hugged them.

"Stop!" I heard. I went to the kitchen and see Sehun trying to pour flour on Yoona. He laughed and looked at me holding his laughter. I see Yoona pouting.

"Sehun-ah?~ Why did you do that to Yoona?" I asked and he smiled. She pouted and backed away from him as far as possible.

"I accidentally poured the flour on her." He said and I have him a questioning look. He was hosting his laugh while Yoona is just sighing.

"How is it "accidentally" if you literally poured it on top of my head?" She said while crossing her arms and using her fingers. He suddenly laughed and she hit him.

"You two are such kids." I said and shook my head. He was still laughing while Yoona was getting mad but making sure she doesn't scream.

"Yoona you should go take a shower." I said and she nodded. She glared at Sehun as she passed him. Sehun laughed even harder causing her to come back in and punch him.

He was calling for help. I didn't do anything cause he kinda deserved that. I just laughed and brought the breakfast to the boys.

They didn't have school today since it was canceled due to teacher meeting. Then Yoona went upstairs and Sehun came out looking hurt. I chuckled and shook my head.

Then few minutes later Yoona came down. "Unnie, thanks for letting me borrow your clothes." Yoona said thanking me. I smiled.

Then after that Sehun went to go somewhere. Me and Yoona got the dishes and were washing them. 

"So?" She said and I looked at her.

"When are you going to tell Chanyeol that Chanwoo's his son?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I'm not sure because I don't want him to suddenly hate my son. Plus my son doesn't need him to be his father. Also he left us when we were dating. He just broke up with me after a week of dating." I said and Yoona nodded.

"I don't even need him. There's other guys for me besides that guy." I said and Yoona sighed.

"But I think he has the right to know that Chanwoo's his son." She told me and I sighed. She might be right but I just don't want to tell him because he's going to take him away from me once he finds out.

"I just don't want him to figure out and then take him with him to his own place. I'm not sure if he has a girlfriend but I'm not gonna let hat happen." I told her and she sighed.

"Omma? Who's my Appa?" Chanwoo suddenly asked me. Yoona just continues with the dishes. I nervously laughed.

"Um... He's busy. You'll see him soon. I promise." I said and he nodded. Then Chanyeol came in with Sehun. My eyes widened. Yoona shook her head.

"Morning Sooyoung." He said and I smiled at him. I hope he didn't hear anything. 

Chanyeol's POV:

Sehun and I went to his house. We got in and he went upstairs. I saw the two boys playing. I smiled at them.

Then I went to the door to the kitchen and I hear two ladies voices. I didn't know what to do but listen.   Someone mentioned my name. I listened and they said something about Chanwoo being my son.

I kept on listening. Then Sehun came and I got scared. Chanwoo went in and asked who is father is. Me and Sehun listened.

I think it was Sooyoung that the father is busy. Then Sehungasped and I looked at him. "What are they talking about?" I asked and he smirks at me nervously.

"You don't know?" He asked and I started to turn really curious. 

"Don't know what?" I asked and he shook his head. Am I really Chanwoo's father? Then Chanwoo went back out and smiled at us.

Then we went in. "Morning Sooyoung." I said to her. She looked at me with big eyes. Then I sat down at the table and just ate.

"I'm done!" Sehun said when he finished his food. Yoona nodded. I looked at Sooyoung and she kept on eating. I did too.

"So?" I said and Sooyoung looked at me. I sighed and she bit her lip.

"You heard me and Yoona talk, right?" She asked me and I looked at her. She looked away and crossed her arms.

"Yeah. Chanwoo's my son right?" I asked and she looked at me with fierce eyes. I took a deep breath and held her hand that was on the table.

"He's not your son. You left me with him. He doesn't have a father." She told me and let her hand go out of my hold. She got up and I did too.

She was about to go to the living room but I stopped her. I put my arm on the wall, blocking her. She looked at me. I looked at her back.

"If you're planning on taking him away from me, I'm not gonna let that happen." She said and I stopped her.

"I never intended to leave you." I told her and she scoffed. 

"Really? You came to me after a week of us dating and broke up with me. I tried to get you ankc hit you didn't want me to be in your life." She said to me. I sighed and hugged her.

She was trying to get out of my hug. I hugged her tighter. She sighed and I pecked her forehead.

"Chanyeol-ah, I will tell you the truth when I'm ready. So please, give me some time. I DK t want to be stress since I've been stressed all these years." She said and I nodded.

Then I broke the hug and she went to the living room. I went too and I see Sehun playing with he kids along with Yoona. Sooyoung just signed and at down, deep in thoughts.

I hang with them the whole day and I said good night to them. "Bye, Appa Chanyeol.~" Chanwoo said. I chuckled and I went down so that I'm to his level.

"Why you call me Appa Chanyeol?" I asked and he smiles.

"Because Appa Hun said I have to call you that." He said and I smiled. I hugged him and I left. I see Sooyoung glared at me. I knew I had to get out.

Author's Note:

Sorry if there's mistakes and also I'll be updating soon. 

It's coming to an end my fellow readers. But I'll make more stories of SooYeol if you guys insist.

Anyways COMMENT, Vote, and EnJoY!!🙂