5

Don't play the song till it says so!

Audrey POV

"Um, well...." I started to say when Jane, Carlos, Jay, and Lonnie ran into the room.

"Queen found the Dragon surrounded by enchanted water." Jane said out loud. "She told us to stay here to contain the Beast. She took Dopey with her."

"What?" Ben asked. A couple days ago, when Mal first went missing, we made a code when Ben wasn't around. Dragon is Mal. Dopey is Doug. Queen is Evie. Beast is Ben. Charming is Chad. Mushu is Lonnie (because she wanted to be Dragon, this was the compromise). Bibbity is Jane. Heavy Sleeper is me (because of my mom. Thank you again Maleficent for cursing her!). Crossbones is Carlos. Snake is Jay. Water is basically any body of water (just guess). We have other parts, but some of them won't be relevant right now.

Basically, that sentence meant, from process of elimination, Evie found Mal at Enchanted Lake. She told us to stay here to contain Ben. She took Doug with her.

"I'm going to go help. Bibbity, Mushu, Snake, would you guys join me?"

"I don't know Heavy Sleeper. I don't want to make Queen angry." Jay said hesitantly.

"She'll be fine. Crossbones, you got rope?"

"Thought you would never ask." Carlos smirked, throwing me the rope.

"What are you doing with that rope?" Ben asked as I threw half to Chad.

"Just relax Ben. Everything is going to be fine." I said as Chad and I walked behind Ben, who was now sitting in a chair, and started tying him up.

"What are you doing!?" Ben was angry now. "Let me go! Let me go!"

"I'm sorry Ben." I said after we tied the last knot behind him. "But this is for your own good. Charming, Crossbones, you think you can handle this?"

"Audrey, Chad and I can handle this. Just go save Dragon." Carlos said as I turned to Jane.

"You think you can do a teleportation spell to the enchanted water?"

Jane nodded. "Teleport Heavy Sleeper, Snake, Mushu, and I to the enchanted lake now! Bibbity, Bobbity, Boo!" Jane chanted as the world dissolved around us.

At the Enchanted Lake...

Reyna POV

"What's going on?" I asked after Mal passed out.

"She used her last bit of energy to teleport is to a place that has a happy memory for her here." Wendell explained.

"So she really is Maleficent's daughter?"

"I'm afraid so. And I should know. I should've recognized her sooner." Wendell said, looking at Mal like he wanted to tell her something, but either was afraid to, or didn't know how to put it. Or possibly both.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm her father."

"What?" I asked, but then I realized that it made sense, with her eye color, emerald green like Wendell's, and hair, golden and long like Wendell's.

"You can't tell her." Wendell ordered.

"What?" I asked. "She deserves to know."

"I know, but I won't tell her unless you tell her about your father."