#9 Thief

I walked through the forest pushing large leaves out of the way and stumbling over branches on the ground. I arrived at my destination about 30 mins away from camp- The Escape. I inhaled deeply, feeling the familiar cool air and smelling the water, hearing it trickle over the rocks. I stepped through the cave entrance and the smell of the cave washed over me as well. I slid off my clothes and stepped into the waterfall letting the cool water drench me and slide down my face. As I scrubbed my body, I heard a noise from the back of the cave. I stepped out of the waterfall and crept along the wall, investigating the strange sound. I peeked around the corner seeing Pan sitting on the bed... Reading my diary! I ducked back and tiptoed towards my towel. I grabbed it and wrapped it tight around my body. I then entered the room and acted surprised when I saw Pan. "Pan?! What are you doing here! Get out! And give me that!" I shouted reaching for my diary.
Pan jumped away and opened to my latest entry. "I'm not sure what to do next. I hate him I love him I hate that I love him and it's driving me crazy. Ever since that night I'm not sure. Shouldn't I have been wishing for death to take me the whole time? But I didn't! Why? I can't honestly be falling for him, I mean he's holding me prisoner and could kill me at any second. I don't know what to do. Maybe I could escape. But how? I'm on Neverland and even if I do make it out, Neverland is a star. I will plummet and die. I could hide in the island but Pan can sense EVERYTHING so that's ruled out. I could continue at camp but now that I can't even trust my own emotions I don't know if that would work out-"
"Give it back!" I lunged but Pan chuckled and lifted the diary high in the air where I couldn't reach. I had always been short. Curse my height!
"No way, this is fun!" He laughed.
I felt my face burn, knowing I was blushing like nobody's business and he continued to read the diary. "Half the time I could run up and kiss him, the other half I could stab him. Is this normal? Like I know that sometimes people can't decide on something but this is just nuts. Love, Abigail." He concluded.
I shivered when he put love and my name together, but I quickly tackled him and took the diary.
"Your horrible!" I screeched.
He cracked a taunting smile. "Is this one of those time you want to stab me? Or kiss me?"
He sent a burst I magic forward, freezing me in place. He plucked the diary right from my hand and stalked off calling behind him, "It'll wear off in 5 minutes!"
Then he took off running into the forest.
Five minutes later I unfroze and yanked on my clothes, running in the direction he disappeared in. Where was that little thief? I was going to snap his neck-
"Looking for this?" Said a taunting voice that belonged to the dreaded boy sitting in a tree.
I growled and began climbing up. I leapt and grabbed it before shimmying down and taking off running.
"Isn't this fun?" He had materialized in front of me and shoved me against a tree. His hands were placed on either side of my head, his lips about 6 inches from mine. He had a dagger strapped to his waist, the cool metal side of the dagger against the skin on my inner thigh. I felt my breathing quicken, he looked like... a sexy demon. He watched me intently. As soon as I noticed that I made it well hidden but thoughts of that night were running through my head. "Is this one of those times you want to kiss me?" He asked smirking.
"In your dreams. Move." I snapped. He didn't though, stubborn boy that he is. I wanted to kiss him, feel him against me, our skin to touch again so badly!
He smirked the biggest smirk that ever smirked. "Oh Abigail, don't you know?" He leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "I can read minds..." With that, he smashed his lip so to mine, still pinning me to the tree. His fingers were laced in mine, holding my hands above my head. I kissed back. He brought his hands down and put them on my waist, pulling me closer. I slid my fingers through his hair and with with a poof of smoke we appeared in his tent, never breaking the kiss. It continued on getting more passionate by the second.