He loves it when you wear....

Dayl: Blue. You have amazing brown eyes and whenever you wear blue, whether it be a dress or top, it brings out your eyes and Dayl loves it.

Josh: His football jersey. Whenever you stay at Josh's house, you'd get up  to make him breakfast and you would wear his Liverpool jersey, as it was quiet comfy. When Josh sees you wearing his jersey, it reminds him how lucky he is to have a Liverpool fan as his girlfriend.

Cian: No make-up. Cian tells you not to wear make-up as he thinks your beautiful already without it on. The only time he sees you with no make-up is in the morning and boy, he can't help himself but stare at your beauty.

Ryan: Your hair in a plait. You've always loved plaits. Whenever you have a lazy day you'd plait your hair in a matter of seconds. Ryan is amazed on how you do it, so you taught him. Ryan attempted once but he got so confused, so you did it yourself and Ryan continued to stare in awe.

Brendan: Red lipstick. You honestly know red is too bold and not your colour but Brendan insists that you wear it and that it looks amazing on you. So whenever you's would go out on a date you would wear red lipstick.

Dean: Your exercise clothes. You love to go running or working out-you could say that you're addicted to the gym. So, when you would arrive home after a session Dean would keep his eyes glued to your crop top and then your trousers. It was no surprise that you would often have to remind him to keep his eyes up.