"Itachi-kun?" I asked. He looked up at me.

"Call me Itachi." Itachi said watching me carefully.

"Ok, Itachi then. Your father said that you're a genius too, didn't he? Is that true?" I asked him quietly. I looked away from his awkward glance and back down at the Koi fishes.

"It's true, what of it?" Itachi asked, clearly annoyed. I looked up and saw that his face look enraged at the topic.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you...I just wanted to say it's neat meeting someone who is very young and smart too. That's all..." I said tearing up a little bit. 'Itachi is so scary...' (QM: Peoples, you got to remember after all. No matter how smart she is, she's only 2. So a lot of things are scary to her compared to the rest of us.) I felt like I was on the verge of tears when a pair of arms engulfed me. I looked up to see they were Itachi's.

"I should be sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, Kari." Itachi held me till my eyes stopped watering but he held me still.

"Umm, Itachi, can you let go of me?" I asked quietly.

"Oh, whoops, sorry," He let go of me but still sat very close.

"Itachi, why did you call me Kari? My name is Tsukiakari." I asked him. I titled my head to the side while putting on my confused face. Itachi looked at me for a second and chuckled.

"What's funny?" I complained. Itachi smiled.

"Your name is very long, so I decided to give you a nickname. I think Kari sounds beautiful like you." Itachi smiled and hugged me again.

"EEEEEPPPPP! Why are you hugging me!?" I wiggled out of his grasp.

"Sorry, I can't help it; you're like a cute talking little child you just wanna hug." Itachi grinned.

"What are you? My grandmother?" I teased him. We both laughed. Then Itachi's stomach growled.

"Someone's hungry." I teased. Itachi stood up.

"That I am. I'm going to go get something to eat. Are you coming?" Itachi offered his hand. I shook my head.

"I'm not hungry. I think I'll stay here thank you." Itachi frowned,

"Suit yourself. I'll see you later then." Itachi walked off. I continued staring at the Koi fishes. I heard footsteps. I turned around and saw a shadow heading towards the festival. I ran up to the shadow before it left the court yard.

"Who are you Mr. Shadow figure?" I asked, sneaking up behind him. He jumped back and held a scythe to my throat. His face was covered with a swirly mask. So I couldn't see his face. (You: I know who that masked man is it's-! *I cover your mouth with duck tape.* QM: Shhh!) This meant I wouldn't be able to know anything about him. I have a talent which allows me to know everything about anyone just by looking at their face. I can also see that persons past, present and future. I can't see my own sadly and I can't see anyone's future that involves me.