Chapter 26 - Boyfriend

Chapter 26: Boyfriend

I woke up with a smile on my face. I got up and checked my phone. It was already 12:30. I did some stretching and yawned. I went outside my room and thought about what I'll eat for breakfast. I got a slice of bread and some peanutbutter. I also made coffee. I sat on the couch and watched tv while eating my peanutbutter sandwich. I took a sip of my hot coffee.

After I finished breakfast, I took a nice, long, hot shower. I loved the hot water as it touched my skin. I never felt so happy before. Was it because of last night? Was it because of Max?

**********

I went back to watching tv after my shower. I was watching Glee. I just can't believe that Cory Monteith died. He's too young to die.

I heard a gentle knock on my door. I got up and opened the door. "Hey baby" I saw Max wearing his boxers and a loose shirt. "Hey Max" I let him in. "What are you doing here?" I asked "I mean, I'm glad you're here but I'm just curious" I clarified.

I closed the door. We sat on the couch with both our heads on the hand rest. His hand wrapped around my tiny body. I lowered down the volume of the TV. "I wanted to see my girlfriend" Max kissed my forehead and tangled our legs together. I blushed when he called me 'girlfriend'.

"But we were together last ni-" I was cut off when I felt Max's lips that were smashed into mine. I slipped my eyes close as I kissed back. I got those butterflies again. We moved our heads in synchronization. I felt Max's tongue touch my lower lip, asking for entrance. I gladly opened my mouth, his tongue was exploring it. I let out a soft moan, unable to control it. He did too. I felt a shiver run down through my whole body.

We pulled away minutes later, mainly because of lack of breath.

"I love you" he said, tracing lines on my back.

"I love you too" I buried my face on his chest.

Max smelled really good, making me giggle at his scent. I slowly drifted to sleep.

**********

I woke up, shifting a little. I fell asleep on Max's chest, rising and falling. Our legs were still tangled together. "Hey beautiful" Max played with my hair. I smiled at the new nickname he gave me. "What time is it?" I asked, cutely rubbing my eye. "About 3:30" he answered.

"Your mom called" Max took my hand and slowly bringing it up into his lips, kissing my fingers softy.

"I had to answer it" Max said.

"What did she say?" I asked curiously.

"Well, at first, she asked who I am, then I said that I'm your neighbor" he continued "Then she told me to tell you that she misses you so much and she wants to see you very soon"

"You didn't tell her that you're my boyfriend?" I asked. "No" he said.

"If I tell her, she would freak out and say things like 'I want to see my future son-in-law' or maybe 'I want to have grandkids already'" I imitated my mom.

Max chuckled.

**********

We were watching World War Z.

"What do you want to eat for dinner?" I opened the refrigerator to look for food. "I have spaghetti" I suggested.

"Spaghetti sounds delicious" he agreed.

After I finished making the spaghetti, I realized I only had one plate, well, of course I only had one plate, I'm the only one who's living here. I got a can of coke for Max and a can of Sprite for me.

I put the plate and the drinks on the coffee table, near the couch.

"Sorry, I only have one plate, I still need to buy stuff, but you can eat there, I'll just eat after you" I gave Max a fork.

"No, you can share with me" he insisted "I know that you're also hungry"

"Okay" I got another fork. I scooped some spaghetti unto my fork and sipped it. I took another one. I wasn't paying attention to the spaghetti that I was eating, I was so focused to the movie. My head was turning to the left but my eyes was still on the movie. It turned out that Max and I got the same noodle of spaghetti which made our lips meet. We slowly deepened the kiss, which made it taste like spaghetti.

____________________

Whatupp y'all?!?!

How's everyone doing today?

I'm so excited to post this... I just had to wait for a week...

ONE: =)

I got this chapter ready last week cuz I got a 4-day weekend!!! How cool is that?!?!

TWO: :D

Shoutout to @DaphneCornet ... Thank you so so much for all your support.. You're so amazing!!!

THREE: :P

To Casey: I know that we're not close or anything, but Get Well Soon!!

If you don't know Casey, she's the Author of 'My Roommate Max' and she also had a sequel to that called 'Loving My Roommate Max' which is AWESOME!

And she also made a new one titled 'The Usual' ... GO CHECK IT OUT!!

(Please tell her to Get Well Soon)

FOUR: ;)

If you guys have some AWESOME ideas for this story, comment it down below... I might put it in my story...

FIVE: :P

So, I had this story in my mind and I already made a draft of it. The title was supposed to be NOTHING WITHOUT LOVE but it was already taken. But that's okay, I still need to process the ideas I have in my mind...

SIX: x)

If you guys want a shoutout from me, just mention me on Twitter and tell me your username .... My username is @dani_flores820

SEVEN: :1

Don't know when I can update..... Just wait for it... Check my tweets...

EIGHT: :*

COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE... Tell your friends to read my story, your relatives, your cousins.... Whoever you know... LOL

LASTLY: :3

DON'T FORGET TO SMILE!

Bye Love!!

-Dani