chapter 1

Lets see what to start with my name is Nola Kwan Lamar. Most people think I'm from New Orleans because of my name , but I'm not. I was born in raise in Mississippi. The age is 17. My oldest brother name is Nathan jaquan Lamar; his my twin .Now that you know that last get started.

......................................................

It was the first day of school and couldn't wait to see my best friend Kaden he was tall dark skin dude who thought he was cute but he ain't to me cause that my friend and been friends since 5th grade. As I walk in the school I see Kaden by his locker talking to his girlfriend Yo-yo she was pretty but had a bad attitude not toward me cause she now I handle mine.
I say hey to them Yo-yo was the only one to say something. I looked at Kaden and he rolled his eyes at me .

"what I do this time?" I ask.

" Nothing I just like fucking with you girl now come give me some love".

"Why you always have to play with me?" I ask.

"That's my way to show you I love you". Kaden said.

I just kept walking like he wasn't talking to me ; looking for my first period class. Then I seen him my oh so loving crush Josh Hannah , but everybody called him Black , oh yes baby and his name fitted him he was black like an African king , tall like a tree , and when he walk it was like he control every thing an everyone. He is one of the students that can do something so bad and crazy an still wont get in trouble.

"If you keep looking, your eyes going to pop out". Yo-yo said.

"I don't know what you talking about". I said.

"sure you don't. Why you just won't talk to him, he just might like you to. I mean he do you the only female that he hold the door for and on top of that when its raining he make sure to cover you instead of his girl friend". Yo-yo pointed out.

"Maybe I should talk to him".I said as we walked in first period.

"How about you just stick to over eating, and reading books , because a guy like Black don't want nothing like you. I mean you alright for some one who is lame but not for Black". Kaden said.

Was I hearing right did my 'best friend' really just say that. I was lost for words , my throat had tight up from me being so embarrassed. I just walked off and heard him and Yo-yo laugh. I sat by myself the whole day at school. When school was over I went to my car and went home. I walked in to see Jaquan setting on the couch with a sandwich, looked and made my way to my room. After taking a bath I turned on some music and "Rain Down" by kirko bang ft August Alsina was on. I was sing when somebody walked in my room and it was Kaden .

"what's up with you why you leave school so early"? he ask.

I didn't look at nor did I say word to him, I walked around my room cleaning it up from this morning . Then he grab my arm an squeezed. "So you don't hear me talking to you"? He ask.

"Can you please let me go". I ask.

Kaden let go but was still in my face , I put my hand on his chest trying to push him back some ,because I don't like people in my space and he know that.

"I ain't moving till you talk to me".

" I just did now can you pleas leave my room"? I said.

"nope I already ask mom can I stay for dinner and she said yes".Kaden Said with a small on his face. this going to be along night.