Chpt.10

Crystal POV

I blinked away the tears .I try convincing myself that I may have left it open or that I didn't closed it properly .

"Nothing to worry about.Stop thinking so hard and negative."

As I made my way towards the door ,the wind slapped my face .And dust flew into my eyes.

As I was about to close the door , but something caught my eye .It was a pink rose floating on the pool.I raised an eyebrow at that one .Curiosity took the best of me and I walked towards the pool.I kneeled down to try grab the rose .It had a little tag taped around it.As I reached for it I heard the bush ruffle.I screamed of what came out next.

"What the?"It was just some stupid Blue Jay .I rolled my eyes and just held my chest."Stupid bird you almost cost me piss up myself!"

I calmed my self down then picked up the rose .I sniffed the it,and it smelled like the rest from before.I then read the note it said .

"Im so close to you my love."

This is very unusual.When I looked into the pool I realized my shadow wasn't the only thing there but yet a tall one was.And it was right behind me.I got up slowly and turned around .What I saw was a man ,and he was directly behind me .

"Who are you !?And what do you want!" I said stepping back.He just stood there and continued to reach out for me.

I haven't realized I was backing into the pool.I fell right in.Then he started panicking.I rush to the other end of the pool and tried to get out but instead he pulled me out.I was petrified in his arms.And then he did something weird.He actually caressed my face and smiled.

"You are even beautiful up close my love ."He started smiling.

"Get away!You freak."I kicked him where the sun dont shine and made a run for it .

As I made my way to the backdoor or at least tried to.He yanked my hair which causing me to fall onto my back and causing horrible pain.I mean I did fall on concrete.

"Dont be so stubborn my love.Im here to take you away so we can finally be happy."He then picked me off the ground.

"Who are you?Just leave me alone .PLEASE!"Right now I was begging for my life.Who the heck is this guy how does he even know me.

"I could never leave you alone .I love you ."

I couldn't let this guy take me.Plus he was now squeezing the life out of me.Sure is a tight hugger.I bit into his arm.He released me and yelled in agony.I ran as fast as I could into the house.I slammed the door and grabbed the house phone off of the kitchen isle .I quickly dailed 911.

"Hello this is 911,what seems to be your emergency?" The lady on the next line asked.

I could of barely hear her because now he started banging on the door .

"Yes this is Crystal Henz umm...There's this guy and he tried to kidnap me from my home !!He's right outside ." I started stating but I was out of breathe.

"Let Me In !Im Not Going To Hurt You!I love you..Please just open the door we can work this out." He was still throwing his body against the door.

"Leave me alone you physco!You dont love me !!You dont even know who I am !"I was screaming in frustration.

"Mam !Mam are you there?"It was the lady on the phone.

"Yes .. yes im here he's still out there."

"Ok .Whatever you do , do not move from where you are.Tell us your address and we'll be right over."

"Ok sure."I told them my address.

"Ok mam stay on the line officers should be there shortly."

"Let me in !Or i'll come in there by force and have you gun point."

"No.Just leave me alone!"

In that second he shot off the backdoor handle.And started to wiggle it.

"Im coming for you!"

"No.your.Not!"

I heard sirens .A smile appeared on my face.I was going to be saved.But then it quickly faded to what he said next.

"What's your name my love?"he asked

"Mam is he still there?"

"Yes he's asking for my name ."I whispered

"Don't give him your name."The lady said.

"If you don't tell me your name.I'll kill everyone you care about including these cops."He shouted.I didnt want anyone to die so I blurted out my name.

"It's CRYSTAL!"I screamed."My name is Crystal."I sighed knowing I just gave my name to a guy who just tried to kidnap me.

"Crystal?"I can hear him chuckle."Such a beautiful name doll face.I must go now i'll be retrieving you soon.Bye now."He then tapped onto the window signaling me that he left.

I sat there with my face buried in to my knees.Why me!I started crying until I heard the front door kicked down.

"She's over here Sam."I heard someone called out .

I dont remember what happened next but all I remember was seeing people crowd over me and then bright lights flashing.

Then everything went dark.And so did my vision.