First Day And A New Friend

Author pov

It's Jimin's first day staying in Suga's house and also his first day of work. When Jimin reached Suga's house, Suga was not at home. Luckily, Suga left a note on the door along with the keys.

Written on the note was :
Hey Jimin, i gotta go to work early today. Just use the keys and start doing your work. I've written everything you have to do today on the kitchen table. Ps: dont go into the basement, it's haunted ;)
- Min Suga

After reading the note, Jimin immediately went inside the house and checks the note.

The note :

Things to do :
Water the flowers
Clean the house (dont clean my bedroom)
Clean the car porch
Clean the garden
- Min Suga

"Well that's easy" Jimin smiles to himself. However, Jimin doesnt really believe that the basement's haunted. The house seems fine to him. After reading the note, he got outside to water the flowers.

As he water the flowers, he realise there's a guy older than him watching him from his neighbours house. "Annyeonghaseyo" Jimin greets the guy. "Forgive me for staring, but i've never seen you before. What are you doing here?" He ask.

"I'm the new housekeeper and i also live here. My name's Park Jimin" Jimin says as he continues to water the flowers. "My name's Kim Seokjin but call me Jin hyung" Jin smiles.

"Sorry for so many questions, but how do you know Min Yoongi?" Jin says as he takes out a cigarrate packet from his pocket. He lights one of the cigarrates and smoke. "Min Yoongi? Oh you mean Min Suga? I've just met him yesterday. He offered me to stay here and work as a housekeeper" Jimin explains.

"Ohh..by the way, do you smoke?" "No" Jimin shooks his head. At that time, a black car parks into Jin's car porch. "That's my step brother, Kim Namjoon" Jin points to the car.

Not long later, a tall guy gets out from the car. "Jin, who's this guy?" Namjoon points towards Jimin. "Our neighbour's new housekeeper" Jin explains to him. "Annyeonghaseyo, Park Jimin imnida" Jimin introduces himself.

"You dont need to introduce yourself, i did it for you before you exit the car" Jin says coldly. "Maybe they hate eachother" Jimin says in his heart. "Whatever" Namjoon rolls his eyes and enter the house, slamming the door behind him.

"We hate eachother because his father's a jerk while Namjoon hates my mother because my mother can never replace he's" Jin says sadly.

After watering the flowers, Jimin excuses himself and enters the house again..."This neighbourhood is fill with weird people" Jimin shakes his head.

--------------------------------------
Author : chapter 2 is out! LOL this chapter is quite boring. I'll make it intresting in the next chapter. I'll try...until next time ;)