Chapter 2

"Please, give a warm welcome to Miss Lucy" Mr.Castro said.

After Mr.Castro finished introducing the new student,a blonde haired girl entered the room.

"Ms.Lucy moved here from Fairy Academy" Mr.Castro began.

"Well Rogue, you don't need to worry about the new girl liking you, she's a girly girl"Sting whispered to Rogue.

Rogue apathetically look up, as soon as he saw Lucy, he drop his pencil. Lucy was petit, her brown round eyes looking around the room. She wore a short,pink skirt,a white tank top,and a white with pink polka dot belt hanging loosely around her waist.She also wore white with pink stripped Vans. Her blonde haired reached down to her shoulders,one of her bangs covered her left eye. She look 17 years old.

"Yeah, sure, whatever" Rogue said, starring at Lucy. He felt kind of strange,he never felt this way toward anyone.

"Miss Lucy, please take a seat in the third table right in front of Mr.Rogue and Sting" Mr. Castro said. Lucy nodded and made her way toward her seat. Rogue kept on starring at Lucy, she looked very cute to him. Lucy notice Rogue was starring at her and starred at him. Rogue smiled at her before she looked away and sat down."She doesn't like me"Rogue frowned. He picked up his pencil and began playing with it for the rest of the class.

"Hey Sting, that Lucy chick is kind of cute, don't you think?"Rogue asked Sting after school. They were walking home."Yeah she is, but she's a girly girl"Sting said.

"So?"Rogue said."What do you mean 'so'?" Sting asked,"she's different".

"Your delusional"Rogue said.

"Dude,she's a girly girl and were different" Sting said."What's wrong with that?"Rogue asked."You know how girly girls are" Sting said,"she's probably stuck up and conceited".

"She probably is. I knew it wouldn't work out between me and her"Rogue thought.

"Why? Do you like her?"Sting asked.

"Huh?...oh no!"Rogue stammered.

"Good"Sting said.

They stood in front of Rogue's house.

"I'll come by later,okay?"Sting said. Rogue nodded, "later".He started out on his porch.

"Later"Sting said and walk down the street. Rogue entered his house and quickly head up to his room to avoid his dad. He stood in front of his room until he heard his dad shouting his name.

"Rogue!" Rogue's father yelled.

"Dammit!"Rogue said to himself. He put his things down and walk down stairs to the kitchen."What?"Rogue asked.

"Don't you what me,what did I told you?" Rogue's father said. Rogue's dad was a slender,business man. He was in his thirties. He look a lot like Rogue instead of his black hair. He was a little taller than Rogue.

"About what?" Rogue asked.

"That" Rogue's dad said, pointing to the trash can.

"What about the garbage?"Rogue asked, eyeing the trash can then back at his father.

"Don't be stupid" His dad said, "Ill told you to take it out this morning to take it out".

"well I forgot, I'll take it out later"Rogue said.

"No! Take it out now!" His dad said,Rogue could hear the rage in his voice.

"I'm busy right now"Rogue said.

"With what? With your gay music and stupid guitar?" His dad said.

"It's not gay and my guitar is not stupid!"Rogue yelled.

"Waste of money" his father said.

"I brought it with my money,not yours!" Rogue yelled, "I brought it with my money that I saved when I was 7!".

"Don't you yell at me!" his dad yelled.

"I can yell whenever I want!"Rogue yelled.

"I'm your father!" His dad yelled.

"Well it doesn't seem that way since you never care about me! You treat me like shit!"Rogue yelled.

"Go take out the damn trash, now!" His dad commanded.

"Lazy ass of a dad!" Rogue said.

He furiously grabbed hold of the trash can and storm out of the room.10 minutes later in Rogue's room,Rogue was cussing about his dad.

"God! I can't wait until I leave this dump!" he yelled. He pace around his room. He knocked down the stuff on his desk and sighed angrily. He grab his guitar case from the floor,sat down on his bed, and took out his acoustic guitar. His red and white electric guitar was at Rufus's house. He began to play the tune of All These Things I Hate Revolve Around Me by Bullet For My Valentine. The walls were painted black; his ceiling white. The walls were partly covered by many posters of rock bands. His laptop laid on his dresser. His cell phone on his side table,charging. He had a book case filled with guitar tabs, cd's, DVD's, a plastic skull,a pair of drum sticks that Orga had given him and a few photos of him and his friends. Rogue look at his desk table, there was a picture.

"If only you were here,mom" he said.

There was a picture of a beautiful, gentle woman with long brown hair. She has blue,sparkling eyes,light pink cheeks,pink lips,light skin. She was perfect like an angel. A black tear ran down on Rogue's cheek (FYI: He's wearing black eyeliner). A struck of pure sadness hit him. The angry tune he played change into the sad tune of Seize The Day By Avenged Sevenfold.

Nine Years Ago,

7 year old Rogue held onto his mother's hand as they cross the street, walking from school. They wore rain coats to protect themselves from the rain.

"Mom, guess what happened today?" Rogue said to his mom.

"What happened, sweetie?" She asked.

"This kid was bugging Rufus at lunch and he was bullying him" Rogue began, "I told that kid to leave Rufus alone or else. He left and I help Rufus up".

"That was very brave of you, standing up for your friend" His mom said.

"Oh yeah, I got this for you" Rogue said as he gave her a white flower.

"Aw! Thank you, sweetie!" His mom said as she took it and place it behind her ear.

"Its beautiful" She said.

She smiled at him, he smiled back. Suddenly, the wind blew the flower off of her ear. It landed on the middle of the street. Rogue let go of his mom and ran to the middle of the street.

"Rogue! No!" his mom yelled.

Rogue had not notice that a truck was coming. He grab the flower and stood up. He then heard the truck's horn, he look back. His legs wouldn't budge, the truck was coming closer and closer. Suddenly, his mom came out of no where and pushed Rogue out of the way before the truck run over him. Rogue landed on the other side of the road. He heard the truck pass by. He slowly raise up his head and looked around.

"Mom!"Rogue jump to his feet and ran to the middle of the street.

He saw his mom sprawled on the floor in a puddle of blood.

"Mom!" he yelled, he drop to his knees.

"Mom! Wake up! Please!" He yelled, frantically.

His clothes, arms, and hands were covered in blood. Tears running down his soft cheeks. He spotted the white flower covered in blood next to his dead mom.

"Mom! Please! Don't go!" he yelled again.

Rogue woke up, sweating and panting heavily. It was the middle of the night. He was covered in his blankets, he slept in his boxers.

"My past is haunting me, it's all my fault that she's gone. The pain would not be forgotten"

He look at his calendar.

"Almost that time" he thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't read this ~T_T~ it's too sad.By the way I hope you enjoyed.Follow me on ig:Anyss_kuroneko to see my new artworks.