Bug Ryouta Day!

Day 2, Teiko Middle School.

I grunted as I felt a large weight land on me,
"God fucking damnit, Ryouta get off of me!" I couldn't do anything but lie there in one spot as my idiotic brother lay on top of me, blissfully asleep.

I suffered for a total time of 3 minutes before getting sick of getting drooled on. Since I couldn't roll him off I'll just scream my fucking head off!

Pushing my head up to his ear I took a deep breath before proceeding to yell,
"GET," the only thing I got from this was a slight jump.
"OFF," slight groan, progress.
"OF ME!" raising my voice even higher, causing my brother to jump up with a yell and collide with the wall.

I rolled around on the ground laughing so hard literal tears were coming out, while my poor brother held an ice pack to his head with an pissed off expression on his face.
Of course, my brother didn't quite see the reason why the situation was so funny.
"Oh calm down, it wasn't even that funny," he spat out, rolling his eyes.
I stopped laughing and sat up, turning to face my annoyed brother.
"You're right." I genuinely said, with a straight face.
I watched as his frown turned into a smug grin,
"I'm glad you reali-"
"It was fucking hilarious!" I laughed, not being able to hold my straight face any longer.

Of course Ryouta, being the dramatic queen he is, rolled his eyes and stomped out of the room slamming the door shut behind him.
"What a damn drama queen." I giggled, hearing his stomping and slamming of doors.
"I heard that!" I rolled my eyes before slowly turning to my parents. Whom were standing behind us watching the situation take place, looking very amused.
"Oh my god!" I yelled out excitedly, grabbing my parents attention.
"Ryouta is actually capable of listening!" Causing my father to snort into his drink he was holding, and my mother to gasp out in shock.
"No way, I never thought I would see the day!" My mother yelled out, making my father laugh out loud.
I started to count down to three,
One, silence.
Two, sound of my brother getting up.
Three, I than heard my brother letting out a frustrated yell.

Which happens Every. Single. Time I annoy him, or when he's on his man-period. I rather look forward to hearing it, the only bad part about annoying my brother, is having to deal with him sulking. Which isn't even that bad actually,  it's funny so I do not care if he's mad at the moment.

I started laughing yet again, as I heard my brother stomping around upstairs. After I calmed down a bit, I nonchalantly turned to my dad to ask a question, only to hear my dad say, "Hey, don't you and Ryouta have school in a hour?"

Widening my eyes, I internally screamed inside of my head and took off upstairs; running into Ryouta in the process (today just isn't his day).
Grinning cheekily, I backtracked so I was looking down at my irritated, groaning brothers form, and said,
"Hi," Ryouta then made a face like it was his most hated thing to hear, before I continued,
"We have school in a hour," Widening eyes, "And guess who's gonna be the first one in the shower!"

Before my brother could get ahold of my leg and trip me, I sprinted towards the bathroom like the devil was behind me; which Ryouta kinda was.

Successfully getting behind the bathroom door and locking it before getting tackled on the ground for the third time by my frenzied brother I sighed in relief.
"Ryouta! Why are you not getting ready!"
"But mum I need to ta-"
"You won't have time!"
"Chiyo is taking a shower!"
"She doesn't take hours to shower, like you do!"

I snickered into my arm, as I listened to argument happening in the hallway,
After it was finished, I  began my morning routine.